4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece
Published 17 months ago by cyman

3.0 out of 5 stars minifigures
great mifigures. the set itself is pretty ugly not like a real z-95 headhunter. More like a random ugly ship. used it for extra parts.
Published 17 months ago by Ricardo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
My 5 year old is going through a star wars stage right now and wanted some of the more expensive pieces. Given that he demolishes them shortly after finishing the build I was not too keen on adding to our already immense collection of shredded lego. So I got him to promise that he will build this one and keep it in one piece before I ventured into more expensive territory. To be fair on him he has kept his promise. The item took a little under a week to build by doing a little each day after school. I had to help him with the engines as they are a little fiddly but apart from that it was an excellent challenge for the little fellow and one that he really enjoyed. It's a good piece of kit for the price and I am happy with the purchase. One little gripe that I have is the landing legs keep falling off and are not as robust as they ought to be. I think that could have been better designed and also the wings, these are a tiny bit on the flaky side and slight pressure makes them snap off too so again on a design aspect they ought to be more sturdy. Apart from that excellent and a good piece to start a proper collection. We are planning on hanging these from teh ceiling after they have been adequately played with. I gave it 4 stars because of the landing gear and wings issue - apart from that it's a clear 5. I would mention that a heck of a lot goes into building those 2 engines and I wonder to myself how much of it was necessary given that they have no moving parts...

5.0 out of 5 stars sons choice, 11 May 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
My 8 year old son choose this for his lego collection for his birthday. He is lego mad esp star wars, watches reviews on youtube relating to sets and this was his choice. He needed help to build as is large but he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, perfect to build and play, 6 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
This is the last starfighter we have acquired and the truth is that it is fantastic, so far the child was three (75003 - A-Wing Starfighter, 9494 - Interceptor Jedi Anakin and 9498 - Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter) but this has become his favorite. Regarding the size is a little longer than the other three but as about three times wider.

We had a great time building it and then playing with it even better. Despite its size he can play perfectly with it as it has no parts that are removed easily, the quality of Lego toys is awesome.

Besides how beautiful it is I liked the shooter having at the bottom that is is capable to shoot the rocket at a considerable distance (not seen in any of the previous starfighter), the two cabins (one for the pilot and one for putting weapons) and the huge engines.

The part that less convinced me is the retactable landing gear, because once in the land tends to fall back and raise the nose by the little weight thereof. I want to comment that like all other starfighter have stickers to put on the parts and I guess eventually suffer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase., 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
A fantastic present for our 8 year-old son, who loved building it himself. Brilliant value also; much cheaper than seen elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 17 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
My son got this for his birthday (ten)
I am pleased to say that despite my thoughts that it would fall to bits when you pick it up (like quite a few of this type of lego), it stays together just fine.
Perfect for kids to make and play with

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego headhunter, 9 July 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
My 8 year old son is absolutely delighted with this set. He still keeps it as an original setup, which means a lot! All of the other Lego sets he gets he transforms after a while into his own "whatever". Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
My son was really impressed with this lego set and it was a real bargain at only £22. Excellent value for such a large piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars great xmas pressy for my son, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
My son is a lego-aholic! and he just loves all things Star Wars so this was on his xmas list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
grandson loves this

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
Ursula Osborne "Ursula" (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter (Toy)
We liked this, all lego is brilliant.

LEGO Star Wars 75004: Z-95 Headhunter