on 16 May 2013
Lego never ceases to please, not only my grandson who at 8 years old has graduated up to Technic Lego, but rest of the family who insist they can make it quicker! Very happy nanna.
on 12 February 2014
Grandson loves Lego and thanks to this item plus the Off-Road Racer, he can make either of the small car or combine the two sets to make one big car.
on 30 December 2013
I bought it for a 8 year old with 42010 as they can be combined to make a third item if you download instructions from the net. Three for the price of two how good is that?
on 8 November 2014
My son and I built this together and it is fantastic! He is five years old but was able to do quite a bit of it. I had to help him but that was expected as the recommended age is 7-14. It is a strong durable car! It works brilliantly and he is over the moon with it! Highly recommend this, I can't imagine any child being disappointed!
on 5 September 2013
Lovely set and very exciting with the pull-back mechanism (which comes ready assembled). Our seven-year-old son built the car almost on his own and it has been a favourite toy ever since he got it. Lego Technik kits hold together very well, so they can take some rough play. Brilliant.
on 19 December 2015
Inappropriate to review apart from delivery being quick and it looks okay, but it's a Christmas gift. I feel confident that it will be seized upon by the Lego-addict recipient as soon as it is opened. Other favourable reviews convinced me that it would be a good choice.
on 13 December 2013
Lego is a "no brainer" to buy for little boys.
My own 3 sons and two grandsons have
been owning and playing with it for
countless years, so I knew I would get
value for money with this particular set.
on 28 January 2015
This was bought for my now 7 year old nephew for Christmas, and he really seems to enjoy building the car (he's the sort of kid who likes building and they aren't finished too quickly or slowly), and playing with it afterwards.
on 5 April 2013
this is another great piece from LEGO. my 6 years old son was so exited about this car. He had the other model and they show that if you buy this one too (very clever) you can build a bigger one out of them 2 models. But the car is great, re-wind speed and all.
on 16 November 2014
This is exactly as expected however i bought for my 6 year old and i had to build most of it and now he never plays with it , its more a figure for show but the product is great