on 23 May 2013
I have been very dissapointed by this purchase. The item was due 16th-17th as a gift and it is now a week past and no items have yet appeared. I have emailed them twice. The first time they responded to say that they have resent the item, no items are at the post office and orders from alternate sellers have gotten to me so my address is set up correct on my account. The second time i asked for a refund and they refused saying they have to wait 15 days and get the items back (which the post office dont have?).

All replies and conversation with this seller are polite but I do not believe there is anything to back it up.

Maybe I have been very unlucky, but I dont find it all that likely. I would not be as angry had i not payed £15 for thin air and cannot get the money back.
on 26 January 2016
The Advert for it said BLACK ink, so I thought that the writing would look like all the samples in the pictures!! Well it didn't. It looked like someone had written in Gold which was VERY faint against the silver background. And when I brought it up I was told YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE to mention that! The feeling of 'Like it or lump it we are not doing a thing about it!' comes to mind, and I could NOT get a refund and return it because I had chosen the engraving! So it was made for me so TOUGH! I wouldn't not recommend it as it is an ok pen, but don't look at the sample engravings as if that is what you might get.
review image
on 19 December 2013
Hello very body well wanted to inform you that the seller is great when it comes to buying the product however when u got a problem their prompt reply is no more and take forever to reply I didn't get my product and it was a Christmas gift for my friend, they made me feel so hopeful but at the end I didn't get the product and the service I was promise :-( :-(
on 9 October 2013
I bought this as gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. (Even though he has broken it already) the seller did fantastically and I would definitely buy from them again. The product is as exactly has described, great value for money and got to me in time for his birthday.
on 7 January 2016
Engraving was the wrong font despite me sending an email. Pen felt very cheap, a "Parker" ink internally but I think the outer pen was a cheap pelica.
on 17 April 2016
This was bought for me as a gift from my fiancée and it has been dropped on many surfaces yet the laser engraving looks exactly the same as it did when new. Infact the first time I dropped it on concrete I had expected it to be damaged but I was instead trying to find the damage! I have had two different Parker pens in the past (including a jotter) and another that was more expensive. This is one of the cheaper Parkers you can get but I absolutely love this particular parker pen. They are so much better than standard pens.

If you are wanting it as a gift then buy it 100%!
on 31 May 2014
Okay so I was sent someone else's order (Sorry Mark Bradley I hope your colleagues get you a leaving gift when this one doesn't show up) and that was a bit annoying.

So why 5 stars? I e-mailed the seller and the very next morning I have another pen with the engraving I requested, with no quibble on the sellers part, it was rectified immediately. Mistakes can happen but at least i'm assured with this seller that they can remedy a problem swiftly and without issue.
on 7 December 2013
Bought this for my father-in-law from the grandchildren for his birthday. He is absolutely delighted with it and it is very good quality and the engraving is very neat and tidy.
on 27 June 2014
I was expecting the pen to be of good quality as I selected the Parker. I wasn't however, expecting the laser quality to be perfect. I was wrong - the black on silver look very good!
I'm going to order another as a present for my colleague who is about to pass his PhD and would have no qualms about recommending the seller to others.
on 11 May 2014
I have to give this 5 out of 5 stars because I bought several of these as presents and that's the rating the recipients gave so, only fair to pass it on. These are genuine parker pens with a god quality engraving, I recommend shopping around for the font you want as there is a nice selection there. The pens themselves write and feel like any other parker jotter so they will last and last and can be refilled when empty.

A great gift idea done well.