on 23 August 2013
The 5 stars is based on the price to quality, it may not be a 5 star amazing product but for £80 you get what you paid for plus a bit more as this is exellent value for money especially when you see the lowpro version is over £100 more.

I got this Trolly camera bag so I could keep everything together, the bag is large so just so you know how much equipment can fit I have;
2 camera bodies, 6 lenses (including 70-200), 2 flashes, batteries/ chargers, 2 160 leds lights, video mic, stophen difuser, 3 wireless triggers, videomic in its box,,, and still have space for another lens or body, + plus lots of smaller bits and bobs, form this you can see its got loads of space!

The build quality is agin good but not amazing like some of the expensive trolleys but they do cost around £250, I would rate build quality as 8/10, ive had mine for 6, more importantly ive used it around 12-13 times dragging it alongs rocks and paving stones etc,, for the price i do kind of handle it rough but as you could understand when your out taking photos at weddings etc, sometimes you got to rush, over the past 6 months heavy use it has no tears, the zips are solid like newand the handle is still in good shape and sturdy too, I feel this would easily hold out another couple of years of heavy use, i do put less pressure on the handle however (eg i dont carry it with the pull out handle) this could be a failure point is why as my bags really heavy.

MUST DO - I feel this is a MUST DO requirement for this bag, the bag comes with plenty of central fillers and compartments you can adjust to your own equipment and needs but everything is just too deep and not padded very well, you will need to buy your own padding, I bought half inch and 1 inch soft black padding (foam) from ebay for around £2-3 per square meter, so in total around £5 so you will need to add this to the price and believe me if you dont have it all your stuff will be jangling around as the compartments even tho adjustable are too deep, adding this padding does let you customise the insides really well.

pros - build quality for the price, loads of compartments, has wheels! loads of space, it has a tripod/ monopod carrier which was not mentioned, it does work well if your too lazy to carry it like me.
cons - needs more padding inside, only time will tell how long it will last! could do with a zipped pocket or 2, does have one pocket outside but this is a large pocket and things are abit lose in there.

Service - ordered and arrived in 3 days = exellent (considering postage was free this price is even better)
on 3 April 2014
It is quite a large bag - well segregated inside - but lacking in other storage (there is a large shallow pocket on the front) - does what I need it to - carry flashguns triggers and other gear from job to job
on 28 June 2014
Having read the reviews already on Amazon I was more than happy to go ahead with my purchase. The only thing that I was unsure about was whether it was suitable as carry-on-luggage. Even with the dimensions I was not certain of how suitable is was . Now that the item has arrived , I can confirm it is as good as I had hoped , it is well made, the quality is great and it helps me carry all I need for an on location shoot. The inside of the case cover was the only thing that could have had more , and by that I mean some internal so pockets for small items like memory cards etc could fit as all the compartments in this case are Big with a capital B which is great, but some small pockets would have been nice too. However that was easily resolved by attaching a hand A4 sized portfolio case fixed flat open to the inside via Velcro; job done. The only thing that I was unsure of before the purchase was if it was suitable as carry-on-luggage. Well unless you can convince an airline to let you carry it on , I feel this case is way too big. That does not mean it's not a great product ,as it never advertised itself as being carry-on-luggage. In short it does the job while looking great as well. In short, I am thoroughly happy with my purchase and should I ever need to replace it in years to come , if I can I will purchase the same item, especially given the comparative different in price with other brands of photographic trolley bags. so in closing I can truly say that I have had a really bargain. Thank you Amazon and Walimex
on 20 May 2014
Very Good bag with fair design. Parts started to fail after a few months though. That might be as a result of rugged use though.
on 17 June 2014
I thought at first that the above item would be just what I wanted but it is to deep some of my gear is quite small I had to wrap it in cloth to protect it then I forgot where every thing was I had to take everything out of the case and file it all then proceed to pack it all again then I went to my weekly photo group by the time I read where my gear was in the case they had finished so it is now in my bedroom gathering dust
on 19 January 2015
Great gear. The size is perfect. The front pocket is big enough to fit my huge 17" MacBook Pro. The only missing thing are small pockets inside the cover, which would help to organise small items like memory cards, filters etc. But hey, for these money you can't ask for more. The closest competition is way above £200. For the price diference you can buy some organiser, soft case or box, and second Walimex troley.
on 18 July 2014
For the price is a good bag. I use it for lights and sound equipment as it's way to deep for lenses and DSLR
on 7 April 2015
best of the best. roo bad is not in production anymore
on 5 November 2014
I love it, very good quality!