5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mouse., 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gigabyte GM-M7700B - GM-M7700B WIRELESS MOUSE - BLUETOOTH LASER MOUSE BLACK IN (Electronics)
I have the micro plug in dongle version of this and got this Bluetooth one ( built into laptop) for dad for Christmas.

Being laser tracking battery life is good. Just leave the thing on and it shuts down to low power so just there by computer doing it's thing.

Not a bit full size mouse or a mini one, somewhere in the middle. Is you want a big mouse then not for you. I like the size and the back and forward buttons are a good usefull feature. thumb wheel goes in every direction.

Does everything a mouse needs to for normal computer work. lots of buttons and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse, good price for Bluetooth mouse, works on every surface I have tried., 20 Aug 2014
Fits comfortably in my hand, tracks well on previously unusable surfaces, simple connection and above all, AAA batteries and an OFF SWITCH! I was a bit surprised that it came in a moulded box but actually I can see me using it to keep the mouse in good condition.

I wasn't particularly aware that I was contracting with a German supplier, so was quite surprised when I received the packaging, but to be honest the delivery time wasn't too far removed from what you can expect with a UK supplier.

Gigabyte GM-M7700B - GM-M7700B WIRELESS MOUSE - BLUETOOTH LASER MOUSE BLACK IN