5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully played
It was a revelation to listen to so many amazing sonatas, beautifully played, and many of which I had not heard before. I gave it to my daughter-in-law for Christmas when I visited her family in Hong Kong. It will help her relax during the few moments their four children allow!!
Published 6 months ago by Mr RMJ DE PREE

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the mp3 version
Published 11 months ago by Podge

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware the mp3 version, 11 Aug 2013
I have Barenboims previous accounts of the sonatas on EMI and DG and was looking forward to this release. Unfortunately the mp3 encoding seems to me to have gone very wrong. The sound suffers from some distortion which results in the piano sounding very "shaky". I reported this to Amazon Customer Services who told me there was nothing wrong with the sound. It must be my ears then (!), but check out the samples first -track2 will do- and let the buyer beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully played, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Beethoven for All - The Piano Sonatas (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Beethoven for All - The Piano Sonatas (Audio CD)
interpretation of the sonatas. I doubt anybody living can perform them with as much knowledge and depth as Barenboim. He seems
to have got inside the composer's head.

Beethoven for All - The Piano Sonatas
Beethoven for All - The Piano Sonatas by Daniel Barenboim (Audio CD - 2012)