5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas tablecloth
I chose this because I liked it good value for money I would recommend to all my family friends a nice tablecloth
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S OKAY
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THAT THE SNOWFLAKES WERE AN OFF WHITE/CREAM COLOUR INSTEAD OF WHITE ,WHICH IS WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. IT'S NOT BRILLIANT QUALITY BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING MUCH AS IT WAS CHEAP AND YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
Published 14 months ago by ros c

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S OKAY, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: 54" x 72" Contemporary Red Snowflake Design Tablecloth (PM233)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good quality, 6 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly, not the best quality but you get what you pay for I suppose, did the job but tore on xmas day so binned after that

4.0 out of 5 stars Brighten up Christmas, 2 Feb 2014
We used these throughout the Christmas season in our centre which has 500 people going through it in a typical week. They stood up to use and brightened up our eating area.

2.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 18 Dec 2013
dissapointed with this product,it is so thin so probably need fabric tablecloth under it,already snagged it a little,the snowflake design is more a off white than a bright white ,might do for when kids painting,will be going out to buy different one now

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 14 Dec 2013
Alot thinner than I expected, though fine if you just want to throw away after Christmas. Have seen them this quality in pound shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas tablecloth, 13 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars HANDY AND DISPOSABLE, 12 Dec 2013
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I like to use disposable tablecloths at Christmas they brighten up the table and help protect my table from the mess my grandchildren make. All you do is throw them away after use. I generally get a few as they are very reasonably priced. These have a plastic type finish so easily wipe clean if you need to reuse them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Aug 2013
M. Anastasia (Europe) - See all my reviews
Not what I thought but that was my fault not the product's. It was exactly as described and arrived in time. If you need something of that quality then by all means give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheerful, 6 Nov 2013
Have given this 5 stars because it is exactly what it says it is. Our Christmas table will be so full of plates, glasses, crackers etc you won't see much of the tablecloth and with messy excited children (and adults!) it can be thrown away afterwards, although it could be wiped and used again if you wanted to. If you're having a more refined dinner party for grownups you may prefer something a little more stylish, but this is just the job for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars liked this, 14 Jan 2013
A good christmas tablecloth that I will be able to use again next year. It is ok to wipe clean & would cover most small to medium tables. The reasons I didn't rate it higher were that it is pretty thin & not such a lovely dark red as the picture shows. . but it is cheap & reusable!

ARRAY(0xabe18fe4)