5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Addition to Any First Aid Kit!!
My sister and her husband are keen runners - keen sportsmen in general. So I decided to put together a marathon runners' survival kit, just for them. When I came across these brilliant little novelty plasters, I figured they HAD to go in! I loved the little captions on each plaster, and they went down very well with the others too! The Bright Side is always brilliant! :)
Published 5 months ago by Sally Holmwood

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny plasters but...
Likes the design of the tin & the plasters but come on, the tin was almost empty! Think there were 20 plasters in all! Far too mean for the price you are charging.
Published 3 months ago by Fleur

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bright Side Plasters - Uh Oh We Got A Bleeder (Kitchen & Home)
Fun, but not very sticky. Certainly could not be used in a real emergency. However, I bought it for a clumsy partner as a bit of fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny plasters but..., 28 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 27 Dec 2013
My partner saw these & thought they were brilliant, she has them on display, but I would like to know if I can order just the plasters to replace once used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Achingly good!, 26 Dec 2013
Highly whimsical. My hypochondriac 9 year old son, who'll come to warn me of life threatening scratches, loves them. Possibly the most expensive plasters you may ever buy (5 for 20), but of course that's not really the point with an item like this. Nice tin too for all the normal plasters you'll buy later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 20 Dec 2013
Did exactly what it said on the tin and in the description, very pleased will do the job very well

5.0 out of 5 stars Plasters, 14 Dec 2013
Just the thing for my daughter who faints at the smallest drop of blood.these will surely make her laugh or faint

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun tin, 13 Dec 2013
Excellent, raised a smile and hope my daughter will like it as a stocking filler for Christmas. Not many plasters in the tin though!

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN PLASTERS, 12 Dec 2013
These plasters are a perfect stocking filler especially for men as they are usually so hard to buy for.
I first saw them in my local department store but there was only one left. I was delighted to find them on line
and at the same price I paid in store.The delivery was very quick indeed. HAPPY CUSTOMER!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 2 Dec 2013
Good fun present for any child or grown up hypochondriac! This stocking filler is bound to get a giggle from either this Christmas! Speedy delivery too! Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 10 Nov 2013
My daughter loved these when we saw them in a shop so thought I would get them as surprise hope she loves them. Good price. Item was delivered really quickly too.

ARRAY(0xa7a98fd8)