5.0 out of 5 stars Funny plasters.
My son had a good laugh when he opened this package he is a paramedic..Anything for a laugh..Would defo recommend for children they'll love these.
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by Mrs. Lynn V. Stanton

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny plasters but...
Likes the design of the tin & the plasters but come on, the tin was almost empty! Think there were 20 plasters in all! Far too mean for the price you are charging.
Published 15 months ago by Fleur

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny plasters., 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Bright Side Plasters - Uh Oh We Got A Bleeder (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the tin, 10 Jun. 2014
Really nice tin, great for storing plasters in. Only drawback is quality of plasters that its comes with. Very cheap plasters that don't stay on long. Worth the purchase for the tin though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny plasters but..., 28 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Plasters, 28 Jun. 2014
Bought these for my dad for his community library after spotting them on here and having a giggle, have had a request to buy more so will be doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 5 Jun. 2014
Although this product was quiet expensive for what it is... We really thought it was good fun ... Was feeling down one day and my daughter asked me for a plaster !! WELL I got tin out of the cupboard & we have never laughed so much in ages !!! They were well worth the fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plasters!, 25 May 2014
Brought these as a gift (odd I Know!) for my sister, she loved them, found them very funny. So very pleased with this item

4.0 out of 5 stars look too nice to use, 13 May 2014
Bought these for a student nurse to make up a gift. I am sure they will never be used, and I would be surprised if anyone else ever uses these either, but for a gift they are cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2014
As described arrived quickly, excellent quirky little gift. Very good for a silly present I brought for a colleague who was retiring from the medical profession.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 17 April 2014
I love the Bright Side Collection and I purchased this alongside their mini home hospital tin. I love this little tin, its different, quirky and funny. Very pleased :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and quirky, 12 April 2014
As a joke I got these for the guy of the house - we normally have kids plasters in due to them coming by mistake (courtesy of Tesco's substitutions!) and it was quite funny but I thought he deserved some "proper guy plasters" LOL these are quite funny yet work well - the only downside is you can't by replacement plasters but its a good funny gift - plus the tin can be refilled after with normal ones and the tin is funny too!

Bright Side Plasters - Uh Oh We Got A Bleeder