4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for the money
Published 21 months ago by A. P. Tipple

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published 15 months ago by Shazza

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for the money, 2 July 2013
This review is from: STARSINGER Karaoke Machine/Player with 2 MICS - Easy To Use - SIMPLE
Recently purchased one of these players, and can concur with other reviewers: it is very simple to set-up and use. The only drawback (speaking as a professional karaoke host) is the limited number of songs that can be incorporated in MP3G mode (max 999!) due, I suspect, to limitations in the "listing" facility. Shame, it would have enabled me to digitize my system whilst retaining the flexibility of disks (singers frequently turn up with their own disks) AND displaying to standard TV screens, not computer monitors. Nontheless it's a good "back-up" player for the money. Would recommend for private home use or for small karaoke parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec. 2012
Mrs. C. Gerrard "Chris Gerrard" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Fairly easy to set up following the instructions - but was still glad of assistance from my techno whizz kid son!
Arrived in double quick time and was strongly packaged in a box which allows it to be stored away tidily and safely when not in use. Good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes,, 18 Jan. 2013
Mr. Vic Watson (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This is bees knees it playes just what it was said it`s great to have a machine that plays both dvd & cdg discs, delivery was excellent, would use this seller again

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of functions and lots of options - but...., 21 May 2013
Many functions and options but be aware, there is sd card and usb line in as well as disc, but no phone line in if you want to play from another source, only a minor thing, but worth knowing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 15 Dec. 2013
Shazza (Bolton Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time but fault found immediately regarding one of the microphone sockets. Contacted seller via Amazon. As ever Amazon have been brilliant sorting this out - particularly as it was to be a Christmas present! Seller's customer relations summed up in this quote from one of their emails, ' return to address below, you pay". Not very caring! Seller then phoned me at home and simply said there's nothing wrong with it!
I will be kind and say how I do understand intermittent faults are so annoying, but believe me we checked numerous times that we had followed the instructions carefully and even though we swopped microphones over one of the sockets was dead. There was no way I was giving a faulty Christmas present to my granddaughters therefore we paid £12.99 to return it. We have the original cost now back in our account and I suppose £12.99 is the price we have paid for this experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars good system, 14 Aug. 2013
arrived on time working well, need some fiddling to work well, otherwise good system, works well on HD, the mics are aboce average

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this karaoke machine for my young grandaughter as she loves singing and she thinks that it's great x

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality of item and customer service, 24 April 2014
Please at all costs do not buy this item or anything else from this company. I bought this item for my 10 year old daughter for her Christmas. After about an hours use the item broke down. The disc tray began to open/shut by its own accord. I contacted the company who told me they would repair it but I had to return it to them at a cost to myself, repair a brand new item? They then told me they had made a mistake they would replace it. With no faith in the product, if it breaks down after an hour what confidence would you have in it, I told them I did not want a replacement but a refund. They agreed to this less a percentage for restock which I did not agree with so I contacted Amazon regarding the matter. Amazon established because I did not return if after 30 days I was not entitled to a refund, it was bought in advance of Christmas and when tried on receipt it worked, unrealistic timelines I feel. However they told me in this instance the company would agree to refund me on return of the item. I returned the item to them only to one day come in from work to find a new machine had been delivered to me. It seems that both East Midlands Karaoke and Amazon had changed their minds without informing me. This matter has been ongoing for some time now, and in the meantime yes my daughter is still without a Christmas present. If this is the kind of after sales service and products they provide I would encourage nobody to buy anything from them so they don't find themselves in the same position as myself. With regards to the item I think it says it all when it breaks down after such little use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Birthday Present Ever, Mammy!!, 21 Aug. 2013
Got this for my daughters 8th birthday as she loves to sing. Used it for her birthday party &, with 2 mics, she & her little pals absolutely loved it!! Hooked it up to her brothers amp to fill the party space but works perfectly well just through tv/Starsinger in the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this!!!!, 22 Nov. 2013
What an easy karaoke machine to set up!!! So simple, practically plugged it in and off we sung!!!! Good quality mics and overall a great buy!! Well worth the money