5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove.
I purchased this mainly because I recently dropped my Move 2500 and it ended up with a slight dent on the bottom right had corner. I considered the radio a little to expensive to drop a second time, and knowing my luck, it'll probably break altogether if I drop it again (at least I have my Pure 1500 to fall back on, just in case)

The gel case just slips over...
Published on 21 Sept. 2012 by B. T. Aris

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 8 months ago by Lis Flett

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove., 21 Sept. 2012
B. T. Aris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)

The gel case just slips over the Move 2500, and once on stays put; actually, taking the gel case off requires a little more effort, which is a good thing as the gel case is a genuine Pure product.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
Fits like a glove and looks really good - a really good product. The radio really needs something like this to ensure mini bumps and scrapes don't damage it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 4 Jan. 2013
kippaxtech (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
Bought this case to cover my 2500 as it has a chrome backing. Toyed with a pattern part for price but decided to go with oe manufactures part. Glad I did this wee case is a perfect fit for the radio and looks like it belongs. Very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
Great silicone cover for The Pure Move 2500 DAB radio, it fits very well and give a great feeling to this amazing piece of hardware.
The price is ok, but the price for post and package to Denmark is expensive (18 £) !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Gel Case For Move 2500 in Black, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
Nice case with good finish, Comes in a blister pack and is well protected in post is a very good fit and does not move around when in use

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit., 1 Jan. 2014
JMK (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
When I first saw this I thought it would not fit, but of course it does and very snugly. It feels like pure rubber and has a Matt finish. It enhances the appearance of the radio and protects most of it. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
This was purchased as a tree present for a Pure Move owner who was very pleased to receive the case.
The buying experience from Amazon was the usual streamlined, swift stress-free transaction

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for general protection and grip, 23 July 2014
RAJ (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
I bought a Pure 2500 on impulse as it was heavily marked down in John Lewis, being a Pure 1500 user for years. Since it gets thrown in a backpack I thought I'd invest in the expensive gel case. As expected it fits snuggly, the main benefit being a non slip rubber that means it less likely the radio gets dropped. It will protect the font and back from scuffs, but not the screen or rotary dial. There is full access to all ports through the cut out. Not sure why it's described as 'waterproof' in some descriptions since it would not protect from a dunking or prolonged rain since the ports are all still exposed. Would rather it was half the price but it is a niche product I suppose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
The case itself is fine in that it protects the radio from knocks and other damage, but I was very disappointed to find that it did not have a belt attachment. This means that I cannot slot it over a belt but rather have to put it in a pocket, which quite often causes the volume control to be altered while inserting the radio into the pocket. The cover for the previous Pure model was, in my opinion, far superior.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not cheap, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black (Accessory)
Very good protection for the radio and a good fit, but really is a shame the radio unit isn't rubberised itself to negate the need for a cover. So if you want to protect your investment in the radio itself you need the cover..