on 6 December 2012
I would recommend this item to anyone who doesn't want to spend loads on Prescription sunglasses just for occasional use, and especially if you like my husband has to wear glasses all the time, and can't see in regular sunglasses.They are fabulous in keeping the suns rays out of the eyes. My husband has just used them in Australia where the sun was very bright. and they were a treat to wear.
on 31 October 2012
Purchased these to use while driving. I just put them on over my prescription glasses and get polarised prescription sunglasses. They do a great job at cutting down reflections and glare in the windscreen. They come in a soft carry bag which offers some protection when they are in the glove box. If your glasses have a really large frame, it is possible that these will not fit over them. They are also available in a tortoise shell finish.
on 21 November 2012
Ordered these as a gift and the recipient loves them. Great all round, especially for driving. The best over glasses I've seen.

Definitely recommend them!
on 6 October 2013
Light to wear and not too big. They also have polarised sides that stop sunlight dazzling you from side. Brilliant.
on 24 March 2014
I ride a bike and these sunglasses fit perfectly over my own glasses. As my face is quite small I did not want huge goggles. They are great.
on 6 May 2015
I bought these on Amazon to fit over my prescription sunglasses.

They are made of good quality material that's fit for purpose.

I keep these in the car and have been using them now for a number of months.

They do exactly what they were intended to do and are therefore deemed fit for purpose.
on 30 January 2014
i am really pleased with these sunglasses. ive been wearing prescription glasses eversince i was seven, i am 50 now and ive had to wear clip on sunglasses all that time to keep the glare of the sun out. any clip on pair i ever bought i was never happy with them as i just didnt like them. these new overglasses are the answer to my prayers. they are so comfortable and fit nicely over my prescription glasses. they are great for driving with and they are also great for my hobby which is flying radio control planes. an all round great product that i would highly recommend to anyone. on one final note they are also nicely priced.
on 13 February 2014
I purchased these in winter prior to having eye surgery. They fit over my glasses well (and sit nicely on my head when not in use. I look forward to using them in summer because although I wear photochromic lenses there are times, such as in the car, when they're not effective. My only thought is that it would be nice to have some that have more interesting frames. But a good purchase and very effective.
on 16 February 2013
I am on a fitness drive, so I taken to cycling.....

I found that when I am out its quite hard seeing whats ahead, especially in the low winter sun - yes thats right the sun shines in Northern Ireland - well sometimes.

Anyway, with the sun and the reflections on a damp road, make seeing any pot holes extremely difficult - and as a glasses wearer, I had investigated the clips on's, but they would have marked the lens. So I went for the fit over type. And checked Amazon and read the reviews and purchased the Black Polarised fit over glasses, fits prefectly, works prefectly - get them.....
on 1 February 2014
I bought these glasses after travelling home from the airport facing the morning sunshine in winter and being barely able to see anything but black silhouettes all the way home. I have not been disappointed as I find driving against low lying direct sunshine not perfect, but much easier now. My children at first laughed at me describing me as looking like Willie Wonka, but changed their minds on a car journey, where I could see and they really struggled. These glasses are well priced and value for money.