5.0 out of 5 stars great product
I've tried just about every protein powder/supplement over the last several years and this one is clearly the best tasting. Strawberry is my favorite, but vanilla and chocolate are just as satisfying.

Published on 29 May 2012 by Dad

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as people say
After trying some truly disgusting proteins I had high hopes for this.

Firstly the seller was misleading - it is air shipped and you can buy this for almost half the price at http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/

Published 1 month ago by infensus

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 29 May 2012
Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Not only does the product taste great, it's high quality protein and perfect for a post-workout shake. I recommend using a 50/50 skim milk to water ratio if not all skim milk to mix. Be sure whatever you mix it with its COLD.

While water tastes just fine with this protein, skim milk gives it that great milkshake taste. Try it, you'll love it.

Performance: This product, in any flavor, has given me the best results out of any Protein Supplement I have ever purchased. I have two brothers who use this product, both into heavy weight training, and they completely agree. With casual training, I saw a difference in my muscle mass in just a few weeks!

Taste: Best tasting protein mix ever! (any flavor). I look forward to having it every time. Mixes quickly and easily in water or milk and tastes great in both!

Note: The Nutrition Label for Vanilla was slightly different than the Chocolate flavor. The Chocolate Flavor is better, but only slightly. I rotate through all flavors.

Amazon has the best deal on this product that I can find, in store or on-line

5.0 out of 5 stars BSN SYNTHA 6 COOKIES & CREAM 2.2K, 11 Jan 2012
BSN SYNTHA 6 COOKIES & CREAM 2.2K

First of all, you are NOT going to see a over-night improvement on your strength.

You will need to continue to eat your normal foods, but take this on top of what you are already eating during the course of the day.

I use this to recover after a 20 mile cycle from work. It provides your body with extra support to repair itself.

The taste is not as creamy as I had hoped, but once you get used to it its far nicer then Vanilla flavour and almost beats Banana flavour to the top spot.

I get at least 5 weeks out of this tub taking 2 flat scoops 5 days a week.

I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 24 April 2013
I got this for £55! Nuff said.

P.S I'm going to buy some of the lean desserts as well so I can mess around with the flavours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent stuff, 8 April 2013
It does what it says on the bag. Only thing I'd say is that the shake is very thin when mixed with water but apart from that no problems with it. Arrived quickly so thumbs up to the seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as people say, 31 Oct 2014
After trying some truly disgusting proteins I had high hopes for this.

Next the protein itself - the chocolate flavour has a sickly toffee/caramel smell and is quite thick and sweet. It is OK tasting protein but nothing more - also it doesn't sit as well as others in my stomach/gut.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, quality stuff! Great results, no fat gain, great taste., 13 July 2014
This review is from: BSN 1.82Kg Syntha-6 Isolate Strawberry Milkshake Powder (Grocery)
Perfect! the one and only truly great quality, great taste, high in protein, low in fat. Quality is unbeatable. Fast delivery from this seller. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant taste and worth the money, 30 Oct 2013
highly recomend buying taste great and works well after training i iwll be byeing another one soon but a 2kg

5.0 out of 5 stars PROTIENNNNNNNNN, 25 Oct 2013
Not as nice as the other flavours tbh (caramel latte and cookies and cream) i highly recomend you try those flavours!
however its bareable, 50% of your daily protien in one scoop! with minimum calories!
excellent if youre just looking for pure muscle gain!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, not the best i've had, 20 Sep 2013
I found it wasn't as tasty as the other reviews would have you believe and i felt more fatigued than I expected to. I have found better tasting protein supplements that aid recovery better. I can't comment about the result as i have not been using it long enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 17 Sep 2013
good purchase for money. would recommend for someone next time to buy, Enjoyed what i paid for and it cam earlier as stated