5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner in the series.
Published on 5 April 2011 by jesicca

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not as good as original stories.
Published 2 months ago by CG

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner in the series., 5 April 2011
I ordered this latest book as my grandchildren have all the collection of Mr Men and Little Miss books. The series of books are of excellent quality and reasonably priced - just compare them to the cost of a child's comic these days!! This latest book did not disappoint, my gandchildren really enjoyed it and asked for it to be read again when I had finished surely the sign of a good children's story.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stocking filler, 17 Nov. 2011
I have purchase this book for my daughter who is mad on little miss books and she loves princess she has not got it yet but i have looked through it and it is a great story and for the price you just cannot afford to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars childrens book, 15 Sept. 2011
love this book my little 3 year old loves princess's so this is perfect and very funny even I enjoy reading it which helps, another great book from the little miss collect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the night before the Wedding Day, 16 April 2012
I bought this for 5 -8 year old girls who were very excited the night before Wedding Day. Both girls knew the character after being read the story that night. Then during the wedding speeches they got handed Little Miss Princess And Very Special Wedding - Sticker and Colouring Book. Silence during the speeches as they were entertained. Both well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice reading, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Little Miss Princess (Mr. Men and Little Miss) (Kindle Edition)
the character of the Princess is really nice, very helpful and very nice, though very clumpsy on all everyday tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice book, 24 Nov. 2013
Sarah "maiki747" (CHESHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am 4 years old and read this book with my Dad. We really enjoyed this book. It was great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little miss princess, 16 April 2013
My daughter enjoyed this very much she loves these books and she particularly enjoyed this title will be reading her some more I think

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really good, 13 April 2013
Its really good cause its colour ful. My fave little miss yet! THEY all r so creative. All they need now is little miss queen and they have done all of them! OH HEY! Roger Hargreaves, can you make one ( Just 4 me a normal 11 year old ) Called little miss Lovestruck? WHERE she has a crush on everyone and shes always so love struck to do anything!
Thx bye!
( I need to have dinner)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kids, 18 Mar. 2013
It's a good story for reading to my daughter. Worth the read for Kids with short attention span. Good pictures for Kids to see also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little princess, 11 Mar. 2013
My little miss princess loves this book, especially as her bedtime read. She really enjoys looking at the pictures. Top stars