4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, stay on better than other products
Published on 16 Oct. 2012 by mtym

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better
Published 3 months ago by UAdby

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, stay on better than other products, 16 Oct. 2012
I bought these Mocc Ons as my daughter was growing out of her Soc Ons but was not ready for proper shoes yet. I wanted something that would stay on her feet better than socks or pram shoes, and they do, but they are not as successful as the Soc Ons. I would say, when she is crawling around I need to put them back on once every half hour. They rarely come totally off, but the foot part starts flapping off the end of her feet, making standing more difficult. I am expecting that when she is walking they would stay on better as she wont be dragging them off as she slides her feet along the carpet. They look great and seem well made. I was hoping that the sole would be a bit more non-slip. It is leather, which is non-slip on carpet, but most of my house is tile/stone, so is very slippy. Something rubber-like would have been better for me. I would recommend these Mocc Ons as I haven't been able to find anything better.

4.0 out of 5 stars not quite the follow on..., 20 Dec. 2011
we bought these as we have been using sock ons for our daughter, and now she is walking they are no longer advised. i was hoping that these would stay on her feet just as well, but she does slip out of them at times. having said that, they still stay on more reliably than her fluffy socks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap, but brilliant..., 22 April 2013
We've had numerous sets of slipper, important for keeping little feet warm on bare floors, all have been a battle to keep on!

These stay on, no problem: walking, crawling, shuffling, playing...
Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Jun. 2013
Excellent product, keeps baby's toes warm when wearing clothes with no feet in. Super fast for mum to put on but difficult for baby to remove as fabric part comes up to near her knees. Excellent quality, just need to make a wider range now as these would be great for nursery if they came in a more subtle design and some more neutral colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but buy a bigger size!, 20 Nov. 2014
i love the idea and the quality is very good. They are ideal for an active toddler if slippers keep coming off BUT....I bought 18-24 months for my 17month old granddaughter thinking they would see her through Winter and Spring. When they arrived the sizing is 5-6 shoe size and she's already in 5 1/2 so they won't last her very long at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 April 2014
K. O'Malley - See all my reviews
These are really practical first shoes as they can be pulled on easily and are comfy and keep the legs warm too. Already have another pair as spares!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 16 Dec. 2014
I purchased this because we had one size smaller befor. The 12-18 month size was perfect for my 15 months old daughter. Fits perfectly, doesn't come off, and she can't take then off either. But she doesn't want to. She loves them, so they must be very comfortable.
Now she is 17 months old and started to grow out from the previous one. Maybe this size is a little bit large just now, but I'm sure only in 1-2 weeks she'll grow into them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, 28 Oct. 2014
These are great and fit my daughter really well. I got them for nursery to keep her feet warm while indoors. My only complaint is that the sock fabric does ruin a bit in the wash. It is still sturdy but has become a bit fluffy and the leather part a bit hard. But for use for a few months it is good. I have tried Moccis and they are much more expensive but the quality is far better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second set bought as grown out of smaller size, 15 Sept. 2014
We love these, my son wore them every day as slippers until he grew out of them. They provide grip on smooth floors, can't be pulled off by little fingers, and keep feet toasty warm. Note the sizing is small (ie my son grew out of them at approx. 18M and he is actually small for his age. Having purchased MoccOns before we were aware of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase again!!, 4 Jan. 2015
Bought for my 8 mth old, he is generally big, wears 9-12mth clothes. They are a little long but as he is not walking the fit fine. They are great for grip though in his walker as we have wooden floors, no more cold feet! Had also bought several pairs for my first who is now three, shame they don't come in her size

Mocc Ons Unisex Baby Mocc Style Slipper Socks