5.0 out of 5 stars Bufallo
Love these boots, price really good, well made bought in another colour also other bufallo styles to as really impressed
Published 6 months ago by ju

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality shoes
I initially bought the shoes as they were on an offer and seemed nice and confortable on the picture. However they are rather overrated, very difficult to walk with as they keep coimg off my feet as not enough support on the heels. I would have sent them back but unfortunately I wore then for about 20 mins on the road and that spoiled my chances of getting a refund...
Published 23 months ago by london.girl75

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality shoes, 22 Jan 2013
I do not recommend them to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bufallo, 4 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 15 April 2013
I liked the boots but they were too small. Usually a size 5 I am finding a size 4 is required in most brands now ...apart from these, a size 4 was tiny!. They are also quite shiny & not as matt looking as the image. Good quality boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with them, 28 Mar 2013
There is movement at the heel (but i'm used to that as cowboy boots fit the same way) and there isn't a lot of room for the toes but they are nonetheless very comfortable. I can wear them all day in work and my feet dont suffer at all, and i'm on my feet most of the day. There is cushioning in the sole and they're nice and quiet. I think they also look great. I'm v pleased with the comfort & look of the shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars boot review, 12 Mar 2013
The item was nice , but the sizing comes up big , particularly around the ankle part of the boot .

Buffalo Es30093 Womens Ankle Boots