on 28 January 2014
Only just started using this product. It seems to be working and I like the fact you don't have to leave it on your teeth for long.arrived quickly.so far so good.
on 11 May 2013
Great product, tastes nice unlike some I have used. Nice white smile achieved very quickly Will buy again the best so far and great price
on 8 August 2013
This was a very reasonably priced item & certainly did the trick. I have had whitening in the past & this was useful to top up
on 5 June 2014
Does nothing. Fake or poor quality product. Do not buy. I am requesting a refund and reporting this product to trading standards.
on 27 September 2013
I was a bit sceptical at the low cost,as I have been quoted £40 per syringe at my dentist.But the results are amazing.To be fair my teeth were not too bad,but I saw an improvement straight away.
on 14 January 2015
This product is an average product. I have been suing teeth whitening products for many years now. this one was a bit disappointing. I do not have any stains etc. so not sure if it will work for people who do. this give a bit of shine but that about it. Unfortunately, I will not recommend this product.
on 22 April 2014
actually quite good , I'm a 46 year old smoker and the difference is very noticeable .... but the whitening effect only seems to last a day but then again I drink copious amounts of coffee and smoke like a chimney !
on 27 January 2016
Arrived in super quick time, smells lovely peppermint and can see a difference like a good brush or visit to the dentist for a polish . Keep on top of it for better results, recommend !
on 21 October 2015
Didn't make any difference to the colour of my teeth.
on 13 April 2016
My kit arrived today. I became very sceptical after reading the description of this product. The grammar is appalling which made me search on the pack from where the product was made. No despatch note was enclosed with my delivery.
This has made me question where on earth the product was made and from which country. There is nowhere indicating who made the product.
With this in mind, I am returning the product to Amazon and question the authenticity of 'Beautiful Smile'!