5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!
I love these headphones! great sound and so adorable. They came really quick and i think are a reasonable price for the quality.
Published 15 months ago by E. Sayers

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but not very comfy...
Cute little design, and nice for the novelty, but really uncomfortable to wear! The cupcakes are larger than I'd thought, and weigh very heavily, so it feels like you have to put them uncomfortably far into your ears to get them to stay in place. Might get used to them, but not a great first impression.
Published 5 months ago by Rachx

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 1 April 2013
E. Sayers "E." (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: KitSound In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone and MP3 Devices - Owl Design (Electronics)
I bought this for my niece as she is into owls at the moment. Very nice looking earphones and good quality sound as well. Very happy. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute owls, 20 Jan 2013
I bought these for my daughter. They are great! Good price, work nicely, look lovely. They did take her 5 minutes or so to get used to them and get them comfortable in her ears. She loves them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but not very comfy..., 24 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute headphones for cute grand-daughter, 30 Dec 2013
My grand-daughter is into owls so when looking round for a stocking filler these were the ideal solution. She is using it with her android phone to listen ot her music/games and also uses it on her Kindle for the same purpose. She was very happy to receive the gift and loved the owl theme.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound. False advertising., 28 Dec 2013
The earphones give a good quality sound and are moderately comfortable but I was disappointed as the earphones did not have the diamanté design that is shown and advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor packaging, 7 Dec 2013
I'd purchased this as a Secret Santa gift and considering I had ticked this as a gift, I was expecting it to arrive in original packaging instead I was really disappointed to see it arrive in a plastic seal bag which just cheapens it. If it was for myself I wouldn't have been that bothered but I feel a bit cheated.

3.0 out of 5 stars KitSound ear phones, 27 Feb 2013
Although my granddaughter likes these ear phones for their novelty value, I found the standard of them quite poor. The owl on one ear piece fell off as soon as we got them unwrapped to reveal a sharp piece of metal. We super glued it back on, and it seems to have remained, but would have preferred a more stable item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality headphones, 2 Jan 2013
Bought these for my daughters iPhone as a Christmas present,the sound quality is tinny and intermittent, spend a little more and get some that work