4.0 out of 5 stars More energetic, even more fun, some technical problems
Published 20 months ago by Jdc021

3.0 out of 5 stars No hole in the universe
Published 19 months ago by natalia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars More energetic, even more fun, some technical problems, 27 Nov 2012
Jdc021 (Huddersfield, U.K) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I received Zumba Core yesterday and have tried 8 dances, a short dance program, goals and learn the salsa. I have been using Zumba Rush 150 minutes a week, every week since July 2012. If I had not used Zumba Rush I feel I would find this very hard. This new version has better speech recognition and tracking. I found the first short class quite tiring. Core is even more fun than Rush in my opinion. The dancing seems even more integrated with the exercise part of Zumba. The problems are the calorie count always shows a very low figure, something I had read on the American reviews, the new progress tracker is a lot harder to read at a glance and I find it much too easy to over click on the options menu. I had tried the x box live demo and found the options problem before. I was in two minds about buying the game since I did not find the demo much fun. I must say the full game is a lot of fun, there is a wide variety of music, which if you look at Amazon USA, someone has taken the trouble to list. So far I would say I love this version of Zumba. I will continue to use Zumba Rush as well. I also use Dance Central 2, which also has excellent tracking and vocal recognition. They are all fun in their different ways. But I find Zumba is giving me the best workout and Zumba Core seems the most strenuous, but fun workout so far. The reason for there not being five stars in the review is the calorie count problem, which I hope an update solves, the progress tracking graph and the options menu. These do not detract from the exercise. I hope this helps you decide

After a few weeks of use I would add the following: If you add goals you can get an easy digital display of the minutes used. In my case I want to do at least 75 minutes a week. So I just make a goal of 80 minutes for 7 days every Monday. The calories are also logged in Kinect play fit unlike zumba rush. And I still love the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars No hole in the universe, 31 Dec 2012
natalia (Vestnes, Norway) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I like the game as I liked Rush, but there is almost nothing new in it and song choices are much worse. I knew most of them from the zin dvd, so if you are an instructor, you may either love it as a support or hate it as you'll learn almost nothing new. I think it didn't have to make to a new game, could as well be a downloadable content to Rush, maybe then I would download just a part of it. Played it 2 or 3 times and went back to Rush.

4.0 out of 5 stars gets results!, 14 Aug 2013
amanda gennoe (birmingham, west midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I'm a big fan of dance central but it wasn't quite getting the results I was looking for so I tried this and WOW what a difference! Its hard work but I can see a real difference in my midrift area after only about 3 weeks - I try to do an hour each day. Overall I like the style of dance central better but for results then this is heads and shoulders above anything I have tried before. Its also very addictive!
I'm not interested in the calorie counter or setting goals and haven't used this part of the game, I just dance!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Mar 2013
evie (yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
it really gets you toned up. if your not used to exercising its a bit hard at first but you soon get conditioned and its fun to do and some good music. would recommend to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars sooo much better, 8 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
zumba core is so much better then all the others. It has much more music and moves such as swing, jazz, ballet etc it has kept me wanting to play it more and more. definatly a must buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars No LMFAO or Shakira, 1 Jun 2014
Miss Rosemary Evans "Rosie" (Cov, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I already had a Zumba game and bought this one as it specifically said it had LMFAO and Shakira on there. I was utterly disappointed to find it does not. Here's the official track list: [...]

Wish I'd see that before and saved my money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Well it is zumba with beto and the women trainers who are fabulous great fun and good workout i love the fact i do not have to use ay controllers on me

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the wife and she's crazy about it., 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought for the wife and she's crazy about it. Works fine with Kinect and no issues in picking-up movement via the Xbox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game. Better than Zumba Fitness Party on xbox one!, 21 Jan 2014
C. Paul - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Excellent game. Better than Zumba Fitness Party on xbox one!

Well, I have to say, having played Zumba on wii - rubbish, Zumba Fitness Party Xbox 1 - ok but didn't make me sweat on high intensity, Zumba Core is the best of the lot. Yeah Xbox one version has better graphics and new dances but it did not make me feel as though I'd worked out. The xbox 360 core game does! Especially full class 8! I absolutely love this game and I won't be getting rid of my xbox 360 because of this game.

Yeah the graphics aren't as cool and clear as xb1, but you have to work hard to get those stars and that is what it is all about! I hope they bring out core on xb1 but they must make it hard to get stars.

Definitely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Its so easy to prcatice at home. i do seat a lot and i feel grate. I will recomend this to e friend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360)
Zumba Core 2012 (Xbox 360) by 505 Games (Xbox 360)
17.65