5.0 out of 5 stars Book
Very nice book well informed about different herbs and food for anyone with acid reflux tips on diet and what causes it
Published 21 months ago by dotty

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value
Very thin book that did not tell me anything I did not already know with conflicting advice from other books and guidance. Waste of money.
Published 5 months ago by C Maher

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Acid Reflux Diet: 101 Best Foods To Treat & Cure GERD (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help for hiatus hernia sufferers, 18 Feb 2013
This book has 're introduced me to fruits and veg I used to eat and have forgotten about. So thank you. I'm looking forward to a pain free and comfortable nights sleep having eaten the foods I have neglected in my 50s that I ate regularly in my 30.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 1 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Has helped my acid Reflux !, 11 Nov 2013
Would recommend this book for anyone getting to grips with the realisation they are going to have to change their diet to improve their digestion and reduce the frequency of acid reflux and heartburn. It is a simple book that lists and describes 101 foods recommended to eat that really do decrease the acid reflux attacks you get. It is a good simple started book, and lists foods in a " shopping friendly " order making it easy to know what to look for in the grocery section, and the dairy section etc when you shop. After incorporating a lot of these foods into my diet and dropping the obvious heartburn culprits like pastry and biscuits and fatty meats I have reduced my intake of heartburn tablets from 8 to 20 per day to 1 per day, and if I only ate these foods I will probably have to take none now. A real tip was the papay fruit which I have as a papaya smoothie with pineapple and soya milk and a bit of honey and lots of ice cubes blended each day, very tasty and great to help acid reflux and fulfills sweet yearnings as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great info, 24 Sep 2013
This book has been a godsend to me . I have been able to control a throat and breathing problem which the doctors thought was astmah .

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy reference., 3 Aug 2014
Ms. E. M. Fletcher "" lemon balm"" (Aberdeenshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
An easy to read list of foods, mostly fruit & veg which is informative & good to have around near the kitchen for reference when preparing meals . No recipes however , the reader has to use their own sources. Managing to lose some weight has helped to combat many symptoms I experienced earlier this year.

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was full of useful and helpful suggestions, 10 July 2014
The book was full of useful and helpful suggestions. Keep referring to it and will use it as a reference point.

5.0 out of 5 stars tummy troubles, 9 May 2014
I have an hiatus hernia and some foods I eat don't help my digestion, I found this little book quiet helpful ,I can pick food from this book that wont upset my tummy and wow it worked you just have to no what foods to eat and keep of the fatty stuff im glad I purchased this book its helped me a lot thanks to the research staff

3.0 out of 5 stars acid reflux, 7 Mar 2014
M. Jordan - See all my reviews
As others have said, it is a useful lists of food for those who suffer from the painful and debilitating experience of acid refulx etc. There is not much more to recommend it. You could have trawled this information off the internet but this book is saving you the time and giving it to you at a reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Acid Reflux Diet, 11 Feb 2014
Very informative book. Give you plenty to choose from to make some good meals and help your condition of acid reflux