Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.79

on 7 March 2013
I mistakenly thought this was the next book in Richard Sanders' Phoenix series. Big mistake. The dialogue is awful, the characters shallow and the plot simply dull and uninteresting.
on 14 April 2013
i read it buy accident i thought i was going to read the next Richard L Sanders book which has the same tile
on 19 February 2013
It started out excellent and the plot appeared to be developing very well with potentially interesting characters then suddenly we went forward 20 years or more, the original characters went without trace and the story ended like a damp squid. So I give this an "okay", and that may be a little generous. The author has the apparent potential to do better,
on 18 June 2013
Firstly i downloaded this book because it had a link in the book i had just finished (The Phoenix Crsis by Richard Sanders) saying that this was the next book in the series... It isn't but then again i am to blame for not realising that the authors were different.
That said it is actually a good story and not the ending i expected. Plot isn't break neck speed and it does lead you in one direction then goes off at a tangent slightly. But i did enjoy the read and woulkd certainly purchase a follow on if there was one.
on 30 October 2013
I had been reading the Phoenix conspiracy series by Richard Sanders. I mistakenly thought this was his last book in the series as his final book is also called The Phoenix War, I didn't realise this until I started to read it.
I thought this book was quite amateurishly written and the story line was quite poor. As I had paid to download it, I felt obliged to read the book but it was a real struggle to keep interested. This book in no way compares to the Richard Sanders series which are excellent reads.
on 6 August 2013
I thought this was the next instalment of the Phoenix conspiracy series and was very disappointed not nearly as well written.
on 13 July 2013
I BOUGHT THIS BOOK THINKING IT WAS THE LAST BOOK IN THE SERIES THE PHEONIX CONSPIRACY IT EVEN CAME UP AS IF IT WAS THE CONTINUATION IT IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT. I HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK BUT FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY AMAZON SINCE THEY LINKED IT TO THE OTHER SERIES. I WILL CONTACT AMAZON TO ASK FOR A REFUND AND ALSO ASK THEM TO WARN OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS.
on 18 June 2013
The Story line was interesting with enough twist to keep me reading.
However I was disappointed that the story didn't have any connection to the Phoenix Crisis although the links indicated it should.
In future I will look at the preview before purchasing.
on 5 October 2013
This is a splendid book and has a most unexpected outcome.
It portrays a vision of understanding which is entirely possible for the peoples of Earth if we find a way to limit military occupancy of our Governments.
on 19 August 2013
Got the first book as a freeby and couldn't put it down. HAD to buy the next ones and can't wait for the next in the series. Excellent books and author.