Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 28 June 2013
I have read many dog related books and this is by far the best one yet! It made me laugh, made me cry and I even found it very educational. I felt as though I really got to know some of the dogs in this book, and I felt like I was welcomed with arms wide open to hear of the authors life. The author of this book is very honest, and clearly very loving which makes you feel very relaxed. In the latter part of this book, Jo wood gives some great advice on common canine problems, so even if you just skip to that part I would say money well spent as she explains some of the best straightforward and modern methods to use. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend this book to everyone! Looking forward to reading her next book!
on 1 January 2013
I purchased this book and expected it to be like every other training manual. You do it like this because your dog thinks like this. Instead I was greeted by a person, who wrote how she felt, how her own experiences and mistakes had led her to becoming a behavioural therapist. Fantastically written with honesty and candidness, a must for any dog owner.
on 18 September 2012
After reading her book I called her to solve my poodle's little bad habitts
after a short time what she told me worked, quite simply she is the English answer to the American dog wisppera,very reasonable priced and really very helpfull I recommend the book and Jo herself Briiiiiiiilliant and funny
on 10 April 2016
I bought this for my hubby for Xmas & he still hasn't had the opportunity to read it as I have only just finished it. We've had the pleasure of living with several rescue dogs over the years & Jo's book resonated with me when I read the various trials & tribulations that accompany 'owning' a dog. This was also matched by wonderful & heartwarming stories about living with four legged friends & I had both tears of happiness & sadness when reading Jo's escapades. What underpins this fabulous book is sound doggy advice to support training and dealing with behaviour which may be driving you batty!!
This book was a brilliant read, and fortunately, hubby now has the chance to get his mitts on it.
on 4 January 2013
Hilarious, moving and insightful. What a fantastic read, and not just for dog owners. Highly recommended to all animal lovers.
on 6 September 2012
My first ever Kindle/iPad download and I very much doubt I will buy anything as hilarious as this at such a brilliant price! Quite simple, if you love dogs this is a no brainer. Now off to recommend this to all my doggie lovvie friends.
on 19 September 2013
i really enjoyed reading Jo Wood's book, as well as hearing how she got started in the dog industry it also maps out her adventures with her own dogs as well as the clients she looks after, sad in places, funny in others and always informative

if you love dogs its well worth picking up, the stories alone are a great read, but added to that the helpful training advice will help every owner improve their dogs behaviour as well as teaching humans how to behave!

its a no brainer as to whether you should buy this book, i would have happily paid much more for it, but for the price of a couple of choccie bars you will get a great read
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2014
What a lovely book, I only started it yesterday afternoon and couldn't put it down, some amazing true life tales which take you from one minute laughing to crying like a baby.

Jo's insight into the doggy world is just amazing and I am so pleased my boy is going to meet her to put her theory into practice.

I am sure you have so many more wonderful tales to share, thanks for making for Sunday :)
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 March 2016
Met Jo Wood in person as I had my very own doggy dilemma! Lovely lady and the book gave me a great insight into how she helps. Buster's training coming on well. A must read book full of hilarious stories and helpful hints. Felt like I had met all her dogs. Knew the book would be good from the opening story! Thank you Jo. Highly recommended :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2014
Jo tells stories about the dogs in her life and what they taught her. When she qualified as a canine behaviourist she used that knowledge to show where she could have made life easier for her and her doggy companions. The helpful hints and tips are easily suggested whilst you enjoy all her escapades with the many dogs she has had.