on 15 January 2014
Absolutely adore my new Michael Kors Watch. And Amazon was the best price I found anywhere! I am very happy to have found this retailer. The watch is a stunning gold, it wears very comfortably and the face and border sparkle. It is lovely! Thank you.
on 11 December 2014
Looks amazing! Came with USA tag in luxury box. The belt was so big and I took the watches on Regent streen to Michael Kors store. They made the belt shorter for free! Have to be original, I am sure now!
on 14 March 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter. She loves it. It was nearly £100 cheaper than in some of the high street stores. I used some of the saving to get some links taken out. Very stylish too!!
on 29 December 2014
I am so disappointed with the watch! I am in the process of demanding a refund. One of the numbers is loose and is moving around inside the watch face. A jeweller queried 'Michael Kors' when I needed the strap made smaller. My daughter has a real Michael Kors watch - bought online too which is lovely and bullet-proof!!!. I would definitely not recommend this one.
on 20 June 2014
I am so pleased with it apart from paying 7.99 for next day and it come later, it has also gone down in price within 5 days,
on 28 October 2014
Doe this product come with an official Michael Kors box? And manufacturer warranty?
There's plenty of copies of Michael Kors watches being sold and worried about buying a knock off with the price so low?
on 4 July 2015
Fabulous watch !!! Boxed guarantee 2 year warranty .. Over £100 saving ... So much so next month I may buy the silver tone !!!
on 1 December 2013
I got this watch as a birthday present and am more than happy with the quality. The price is also much better than on the high street.
on 3 December 2013
Beautiful watch. Everyone admires it. I love it great value and I am so delighted with the purchase Would recommend it.
on 12 July 2015
Nice watch but not a 100% happy with it. Not sure it's real considering sending it back