Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.55

on 15 October 2013
An excellent, probably underrated autobiography of a footballer who had a pretty extraordinary career in a quiet sort of way. I didn't know about his time in the Middle East or his later career so it was a bit of an eye-opener. He also reveals himself to be a man of some innovative ideas and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

I really enjoyed it.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this book because Eamonn was a schoolboy pal of my brother and, I have always been a fan of football. I was taken back decades with wonderful memories of my childhood and football in general. From dodging a clip round the ear, to the heady heights of international football A great read. Thanks Eamonn. Andy Coulson.
on 2 January 2014
Eamonn O keefe wrote a excellent autobiography and thought provoking account around a changing time for English football.His early family life and how determined and Lucky he was to fulfill a dream.
Credit to him as a person and his former profession.
on 21 July 2013
Honest and funny book written by a true 80's footballer. Would recommend it for the footy fans of my generation