4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1 month
Go on! You know you want to.. Get some cheesy christmas songs on and get into the festive mood! To be honest, there's lots of old and new stuff on these cds, mostly good though and great value for money.
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by Andrew Guy

3.0 out of 5 stars OK if you don't own any Xmas songs
Published 18 months ago by mick

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1 month, 27 Nov. 2012
Andrew Guy (Alicante, Spain) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars OK if you don't own any Xmas songs, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
Ok I expected a lot of the songs to be repeats of what I already own but I did expect more of the songs to be by Original artists or at least sung the way way they were supposed to sound.Some of the Artists tried to add their interpretation of some of the classics which were painful to listen to. I know I have become a bit of an "Oldie" but even my son and his friends agreed it was Crap!! Will end up buying one of them ipod things and cherrypick the decent songs,

2.0 out of 5 stars Greatest ever???, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
I was looking at two boxed sets at the time I ordered. I think I ordered the wrong one. There were songs on this that I have never heard before, hardly "Greatest Ever". Conversely there were really good songs missing. I won't be playing this much, not even at Christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars About 10 good tracks - the rest were included to fill up the space !!, 6 Dec. 2013
David H J Ashdown (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
Only a few good Christmas songs are contained in this 3 CD collection the rest are rubbish and many are not what I'd call Christmassy but just to fill up the collection to 54 tracks , if you were expecting a Christmas album I doubt you'd like more than 10 out of the 54, no wonder it's so cheap. At least we'll be able to use the CD's as beer mats or throw them in the bin and keep the 3 cases for CD's worth keeping- don't buy this set if you want a happy Christmas collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars cds, 23 Jun. 2013
Jjdrew "jackie Drew" (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
Good collection of Christmas songs and music,I would recommend it to anyone who likes to play the songs as background and for a party.Only prob,some good songs and artists are missing.

5.0 out of 5 stars title says it all, 30 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
this compilation of christmas songs is first call would say is very good value for money and extremly enjoayable to listen to

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Ever Christmas Songs, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
Every household should own one CD set like this. Seemed to have most of the popular Christmas Songs on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas songs, 9 Dec. 2012
Misty "Ruth" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
Great to have so many favourites in one pack. Great present for a family with something for everyone to lilsten to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
When I first saw the est arrival date I was really thinking of cancelling but What the hell it only left me with 354 days till I could play it (joking). I received the item over a week before the estimated time. I have run all three discs and checked for any little hiccups and once again I'm impressed. For what I paid I am pleased with the outcome. I would have no problem purchasing from the seller in the future but I think it would be before the Christmas rush next time

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st class seller, 8 Jan. 2014
SHIRLEY (HASTINGS, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Ever Christmas Songs (Audio CD)
arrive the very next day. thought i was buying one cd when infact recived a pack of three cd's. delighted with the connent and collection of songs.
seller sent goods out the same day as order which was great as i was having xmas party for grandchildren who also enjoyed the music

Greatest Ever Christmas Songs
Greatest Ever Christmas Songs by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2012)