Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 February 2013
Teriffic value and excellent quality-made one teenager very happy on Christmas Morning-a great stocking filler!! Eye-catching front-cover as well-brilliant item!!
on 15 February 2013
This cd was bought as a birthday gift for my grandson's birthday, he is thrilled with it and has played it several times even though he's only had it a few days !
on 18 May 2013
Great music, good price, great service as always. My daughter loved it, and I like it too, which is good because it now lives in the car! Very popular purchase
on 8 December 2012
Take Me Home is an amazing follow up to Up All Night, with the songs more personal and their sound more mature. For me the stand-out tracks are Over Again, I Would and Kiss You. After the release of the album I'm getting more and more excited about going to see the boys on tour next year!
on 1 February 2013
I bought this as a gift for someone and i've heard no complaints so that's good! I've listened to the CD myself and it has some very catchy songs on there.
on 26 March 2013
Bought for Christmas Present!...Not a bad song on it!..Very poppy and good to sing along too!....Anyone who doesnt like 1D is a fibber what's not to like!
on 24 December 2012
My 10 year old 'loves' them and this 30 something year old is actually finding them very easy to listen to but shhhhhhh dont tell anyone i said that!
on 28 August 2013
Bought for daughter, she loves it. Not really my cup of tea but it wasn't for me. Hubby says it makes his ears bleed, but it really isn't that bad.
on 4 February 2013
Just started downloading music through cloudplayer and really enjoyed listening to One Direction, very easy listening music
and a great album
on 27 June 2013
It was good, I would of gave it 5 stars but I thought that the CD came in another case and the book was bigger. It wasn't a disappointment though.