Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 May 2014
My daughter is over the moon with the item. So am I for the speedy delivery and packaging was perfect so a great buy for any one direction fan
on 2 December 2012
I really enjoyed the first album from one direction. It was full of infectious catchy and fresh pop. So this second album 'Take Me Home' (Deluxe version) is indeed much of the same but I think there is a progression with the quality and content of the songs. They just seem a little stronger and more polished. There is nothing really to dislike on the album. It provides and all round pop experience. Upbeat, quirky tracks to mid and slow tempos. The Ed Shereen tracks 'Little Things' and 'Over Again' are two of maybe four of the slower tempo songs but really give the boys that opportunity to show some versatility as they are not what you would typically expect from them. 'Rock me' sees them doing just that and thus delivering a track with more of a rockier edge than the others as it samples Queen's 'Rock You'. This will go down very well on their tour.

The vocals on this album are more equally shared out. I might have been one of a few who was fine with the lion share going to Liam and Harry (because of his unique raspy tone) and my favourite voice, Zayn but actually I was not disappointed with this decision as Niall and Louis do not let the team down at all. It all works well. They all sound good and have clearly improved.

There are so many good tracks on this album. I am pleased to report it is not littered with album fillers. Even some of the bonus tracks are good enough to be released. I love 'I Would', 'Heart Attack', 'Love You first' but if I continue I would just reel of the rest of the songs on the album. Choosing favourites is so finely balanced because all the songs are strong. There are many potential single here. However, I am drawn to 'C'mon C'mon' as a possible single. It is not so poppy but is an upbeat smouldering number with a slight dance feel. Very impressive.

Some might say that they would want to see One Direction stray further from the sound of their first album. I disagree. They are still so early in their music career and doing this would not be authentic but rather a contrived move for more credibility. At this time what they are doing is working well for them and the outcome is a great pop album.
on 16 January 2014
I bought this cd for my daughter and she rated this 10 out of 10 she loves this boy's band . She will recomend it to her freinds .
on 26 June 2014
this was bought as a present for my 6 year old grandchild at Christmas and she adored it.she said it was the best present ever.
on 9 January 2014
I purchased this for my daughter for christmas and even I like it. Really well put together and it gets the thumbs up from us!
on 29 January 2014
excellent item, well done boys, keep the good work up.

one new fan for your self. Little Things what a great song.
on 6 December 2013
8 year old granddaughter loved this. Maybe less so everyone else who travels in the car lol but you can't gave everything lol
on 30 November 2013
I bought this as part of my grandaughter's birthday present, she is 6 and mad on them. So what can I say, she loved the disc!
on 15 December 2013
Well wrapped and presented. Giving it to Niece as a Christmas present, she loves One Direction. Altogether a good purchase.
on 27 March 2014
Despite being an oldie - I am a One Direction fan and enjoy listening to their music and this is as good as it gets.