on 8 December 2012
I have previously enjoyed Cradle games but this has not lived up to the expectations of other games. It's very easy to play and for that I have found it less challenging. Fun but maybe I need more challenges.
on 31 December 2012
This is the first time I have ever written a review about a product, but felt quite strongly that I needed to make known my 'gripes' about this game in the hope that the manufacturers will read it and take note!
I have all the Cradle games and really enjoy them, but why do the same icons have to be used in the games - eg. turquoise ring, green ring, purple diamonds, bundles of logs, blue pearls etc. etc. Surely they can come up with something different to represent gold, food and supplies? I have to admit I find it quite disappointing when I open a new game only to find I've seen most of the icons before - wouldn't be so bad if they were even a different colour, but they're not! Having said all that, I suppose I'll still wait in great anticipation for the next ones to be released!!! ;o)
on 21 January 2013
Too easy nowhere near as good as the first Cradle of Egypt don't bother with this one if you liked the original you will be disappointed and waste your money like me
on 17 April 2013
An enjoyable game-I keep playing until I work my way through-need to learn how to stop myself so that I don't finish too quickly
on 7 February 2013
Just the same as all the other cradle games, but still hours of fun. Highly recommended if you like three in a row games
on 4 March 2013
What happened to the scarab? The first Cradle of Egypt was brill an challenging, was so looking forward to to the second one, this was very dissappointing an quite boring, hopeful for number 3 now.
on 14 March 2013
I have several of these match 3 games and decided to try this one. It is no nearly as good as the first cradle of egypt I did the whole game without losing a level. Disappointing
on 16 February 2013
This is a fantastic sequel to the original. The goals can be achieved more quickly, allowing for endless fun afterwards. The minigames are fun if a bit repetitive after a while.
on 17 December 2012
At first the games were pretty much like all the other Cradle of games but became harder as it went on and much more challenging. Good way to spend a tv free evening!
on 2 February 2013
I purchase Cradle of Egypt 1 and I loved it, but Cradle of Egypt 2 is even better, it is totally addictive and am now waiting for No 3 to come out. Love it!!!