5.0 out of 5 stars The best bike case I've tried bar none!
I have been searching for the perfect iPhone bike mount case for a few months now having tried most of the main ones out there, Ezee-on, Topeak, Biologic, (thank god for Evans Cycles and their 'no quibbles' returns policy).

The Topeak is a great concept as long as your bike has a compatible stem mount, mine didn't :(

The Ezee-on is great as long as...
Published 22 months ago by D. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but shoddy quality. Do not buy this product!
In short, the bracket that holds the phone case on the handlebars is cheap and awful. It has two places in which you can detach the actual case that holds the phone, which seems one too many to me. One of these points is particularly weak, to such a degree that if you ride over a road surface that is less then smooth then the vibrations WILL cause it to detach and fall...
Published 5 months ago by Mikey

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bike case I've tried bar none!, 3 Nov 2012
D. Jones (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: QooQoon silqShell Outdoor Case with Bike Mount for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S - With Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)

The Ezee-on is great as long as you don't need weather protection, but hey this is England, who isn't going to need weather protection?!?!

The Biologic is a very good case let down by its pathetic bike mount.

I was therefore delighted when I came across this case on Amazon and at a great price too! The case provides excellent protection with 2 locking mechanisms for added safety and the iPhone screen is still very responsive when locked in.

But the key thing for me was the quality of the mount (no cable ties or weak ratchet systems here). It's made from very tough plastic and secures to the bike using a screw bolt so is easily adjustable.

There is a resounding click as the case is attached to the mount and it all feels very sturdy. The phone doesn't shake or wobble as you ride along and there's no squeaking or noise from the mount (unlike the Biologic). It also has a very low profile when the case isn't attached.

This is by far the best mount I have tried. It looks good, does exactly what it says (and does it brilliantly) and won't break the bank. I highly recommend this mount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says, 29 Oct 2012
I use this case on my Trek bike in combination with the Cyclemeter app. Easy to fit, sturdy iPhone case, can use headphones on bike and cycling in the rain hasn't resulted in any problems yet. Nothing more to say, just a great case that does exactly what it says.

PS: I use an iPhone 4S with the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 15 July 2013
protects the iphone and you can still use the touchscreen within the case, love this.

I would recommend this to others ***** 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent holder, better screen and failsafe screen lock and I would give this a 5, 18 Feb 2013
I purchased the Qooqoon for my mountain bike to use with my IP4S. Used with mountainbike Pro it works really well. The build quality is ok once the phone is locked in. It sits on the handle bars ok. Although it locks into the holder on the bars really well, falling off the bike recently it became detached from the bike, burst open and omitted my phone onto the floor.

If you realy want to protect your phone and although the locking mechanism is good, some Velcro strapping or the like may be useful.

Using the phone through the plastic front cover is easy, no issues there. As I use this with my mountain bike however it is beginning to show some light scratching, over time I suspect this will become more of an issue.

I haven't used this in the rain so cannot confirm if the waterproofing is any good, looking at the seal and build I would be happy to use this in the wet without worrying if the phone will get damaged

I only paid 30, and looking at teh competition I would say this is the best.

If it can be improved, better quality screen that doesn't scratch
Improve the locking so it is imposible for the holder to break open.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but needs some modification, 31 May 2014
Had one on my road bike for three months with an iPhone 5. Seems waterproof and, having become detached twice with the phone in at 20 mph plus with no damage to the phone, seems to give good protection to the phone to! But i have now made two modifications to it:-

1 I have removed the spring that allows it to rotate and replaced it with a small washer to take up the space - gets rid of the irritating rattle and locks it in position. Simple to do and very effective.

2 I have fitted a thin rope lanyard to the case which wraps round the mount so that when it falls off (which it has done twice more) it hangs under the handlebars rather than crashing to the ground to be run over by the person behind.

Now, with OS maps to guide me and Strava to monitor, its pretty much perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find anything wrong (maybe one thing), 15 July 2013
I bought this case after I tested a few regular bike mounts (not cases, just mounts). I love the fact that the case is waterproof, so I can just use my iPhone anywhere without having to worry. The only drawback is that the protective shield seems to reflect sunlight a bit. With a higher brightness setting I can normally work in bright sun, but some apps can be hard to see in bright sunshine.

The bike mount is simple to mount and after a few trips on my bike I decided to sell my regular cycling computer. I use two bluetooth sensors with cyclemeter and I can do anything I did, but now with my music and navigation included. I can use my iPhone 4S for about four hours until the battery reaches 20%, the app then goes into power saving mode.

I did two trips in rainy conditions, couldn't find any water inside the case. Seems to be a very simple, yet effective solution!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike phone holder, 21 May 2014
Great item keeps phone safe secure and dry is also ideal to use with bike gps. Easy to attach mount to bike and case unclips from mount easily when needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 May 2014
This is a great product for biking you can use your maps and other apps when riding the only thing no place for earphones

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, 12 April 2014
The case is beautifully designed and holds an iPhone securely on our tandem even when off-roading. The touch screen works well and it appears waterproof. The case arrived on time and was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 Jan 2014
Fits on my bike.
Fits my phone.
Fingers and sounds get through fine.
Rain and dirt doesn't.