on 17 October 2013
I've used this on a black Giant cycle. Basically I've cut it in to pieces and put it on various parts of the bike. During the day it doesn't show at all, but at night it does reflect white, from a distance and definitely makes you more visible.

Tape arrived rolled and in perfect condition without creases and was delivered very quickly.

Make sure before sticking it that you clean the surface with something like methylated spirits to get the best surface to stick it on.
on 5 October 2013
I'm using it on my rear mudguard on my bike it's the same colour and does reflect light although no where near as much as white
on 22 August 2013
Well! we ride our motorbikes and dont want to appear soppy so dont do much by way of reflective clothing. This tape dotted all over the black bike parts makes us visible at night, and normal by day :-)
on 13 September 2015
good stuff, is low profile in day and night until car light shines on it, reflecst well used on motor bike on the side
on 9 November 2012
Perhaps my expectations were too high but I was expecting something similar to what is shown in the photos which shows a tape reflecting light and lighting up to appear white. The second expectation was the tape would arrive in some sort of packaging. What I got was a rolled up strip of sticky tape with no real reflective property, heavily creased due to being posted in an envelope with no protection. I put it on my bike but it doesn't really work as a reflector. For a little more money I would recommend the 3M spoke reflectors which are sold in packs of 18 or 36. They do a fantastic job and arrived beautifully and professionally packaged too.
on 8 October 2015
great and fast delivery
on 19 April 2016
great it being black and reflects
on 9 February 2015
like most you seem to buy these day's that are supposed to stick it's not sticky enough
on 3 November 2015
Less reflective than the surface it was stuck on (black carbon fibre).
on 10 December 2015