5.0 out of 5 stars Close shave.
Published 11 months ago by Alan Shaw

2.0 out of 5 stars scanny
Good value but you might as well get the cheaper dry version as I did for my brother it seems to cut closer shave.
Published 9 months ago by johnny

5.0 out of 5 stars Close shave., 8 Oct 2013
Alan Shaw "Moondog" (Merseyside UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips Aqua Touch AT750/17 Wet and Dry Electric Shaver (Personal Care)
First electric shaver I have had in all the years I have been shaving.No more nicks,razor burn or rashes.I have used it five or six times so far once dry and the rest with gel,and I am more than happy with it.It gives a good clean shave without any problems.Just give it quick rinse and that's it.It has a solid build quality and runs ever so quiet.It claims the charge will last 40 plus minutes which seems fine.So far I am delighted with it I should have got one years ago and the price of under 60 its a bargain,what you save in blades will soon pay for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Oct 2013
every time I went to by razor blades for my Gillette fusion power shaver the price had gone up I thought there must be a way of saving money in time so I bought a Philips aqua touch at750/17 shaver it is fantastic even after not shaving for 2 days the shave was clean and smooth so no complaints at all

2.0 out of 5 stars scanny, 18 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 12 July 2014
J. F. King "JfK" (UK) - See all my reviews
Terrible shaver, poor quality and keeps falling apart, also cheaper in Tescos!
Has no power, can hardly cut a light beard, find another make!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Jun 2014
Bought for husband birthday, which he enjoys using. He uses it everyday. Another good item brought to the market by Philips.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit rough on the face., 20 May 2014
A bit rough on the face but does the job. Not as good as the model I had before, which was very smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars shaver, 18 Nov 2013
Mr. R. B. Ross (u.k) - See all my reviews
got this for my hubby for christmas his old one broke after ten years i hope this one lasts just as long