on 10 January 2013
I bought this for my son as he loves Sonic... It was a big disapointment as the fabric is pure polyester, not even 1% of cotton, which is non-breathable and not comfortable to sleep. Seller offered us a refund but I'd have to cover postage, so I gave it away. Would not recommend!
on 28 November 2012
Came very quickly and a fraction of the price they charge in Argos, our little boy will love this. We havent had it out the packing yet as its a Christmas present but the quality seems fine. Very happy with this purchase.
on 2 March 2016
This was my sons favourite birthday present after he put in this last minute request. Had a problem with the first set of bedding that arrived (no fault of the seller) contacted them and it was resolved by the next day. Brilliant customer service!! It's a lovely bright design that was a huge hit with my 7 year old.
on 10 April 2014
Quick delivery, great colours but unfortunately I didnt check what material it was before buying. 100% polyester so everymorning my son has a empty duvet cover at the top were the duvet has slipped inside. Very slippery and very annoying. Disappointed but blame myself for not checking for cotton content.
on 24 April 2013
Sonic fans will love this bedset,my son does.The print is high quality and theres lots of Sonic doted around.Washes great didnt loose any colour-still nice and sharp,its a wonderfully bright and colourful material that cheers up a bedroom no end.I got the fleece blanket to match to complete the look!
on 12 January 2014
Bought for my sonic mad grandson. Excellent value for money. No colour change after being washed several times, colours are as bright as when first bought. Fantastic buy...one VERY happy grandson.
on 1 September 2013
I would highly recommend this Sonic Duvet Cover, it is reversable, so your Child has a choice which way round they want the cover! The feel of the cover is very soft and silky and washes well!
on 12 March 2015
I liked the quality of Sonic duvet cover. The colour and the quality is exactly the same as it was shown in the image. My son is very happy to finally have his favorite bed sheet.
on 10 June 2013
EXCELLENT VALUE,I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THE PRICE. THIS IS A MUST FOR KIDS WHO LOVE SONIC. DO`NT BE PUT OF BY THE PRICE BEING LOW, THIS IS A QUALITY PRODUCT,I RECOMMEND IT,AMAZING.
on 9 December 2012
Really soft material lively wash nice bright colours. My little boy loves it. Great value for money. When I've looked before they been £40 + and that used! Well impressed