5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by Vic

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with the material
The fabric is sturdy and thick, the exact material I was expecting from a swim suit but after 20 minutes wearing them in a swimming pool, both my girls developed a rash under their arms and neck. They said it felt really uncomfortable. We tried the following day once the rash had gone. Again, the same problem occurred. Luckily I had UV vests for them to wear.
I am...
Published 2 months ago by M. J. R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 31 Oct 2011
We bought this for our Holiday in June 2011 to St Ives. Being in England this came in very handy. My Daughter is petit for her age and therefore her suit was a bit big. However, it means we will have the use of it next year when we return to St Ives. My daughter loves the motif and can't wait to wear it again. I was happy as it kept her much warmer than she would have been had she not had it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with the material, 25 Aug 2014
I am going to have to discard these suits unfortunately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimsuit, 26 Feb 2014
Fits perfect and is ideal for my 4 year old to learn to swings she gets cold quickly in a swimming pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cold swimming lessons!, 18 Jun 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter as she was coming out of her lessons in the local cold pool, shivering and blue! It's certainly done the trick and it keeps her nice and warm for her lessons. It's also great for sunny days at the beach as it keeps the sun off her. My daughter is tall for her age, so I bought 5-6 and its a great fit. We are both very happy with the wetsuit and we'll almost certainly buy the next size up when she outgrows this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 July 2013
This wet suit is very good value and once the teething problems of finding the right size for a tall and skinny 10 year old were sorted out I was delighted with the product.