on 25 June 2013
I needed this for work when I was travelling, so I essentially bought the cheapest product that had Prime delivery. It works perfectly so there's not really anything more to say - why anyone would pay 3-4X as much for the same thing I cannot understand. Arrived next day, just as I'd hoped.
on 12 March 2013
Works well, not as small as the apple mac version but its well made and significantly cheaper! At the end of the day it works!
on 8 April 2013
Very useful, and works without any problems. Not the same quality as official apple connectors, but what do you expect for a fraction of the price? Glad I opted for this and didn't waste £30 at Apple!
on 23 June 2013
Does exactly what it says on the box. duplicates my Mac perfectly on the screen via the projector. Will use this for my power point presentations at college all the time.
on 8 August 2013
This might be a perfectly good cable but I have a new macbook pro (late 2012) and this cable doesn't work with my computer. This is actually the second time I have ordered one with the same result (from different companies). I am not sure why this could be but I would recommend a bit of caution before you buy.
on 11 February 2013
Very reasonable price compared to similar item sold by Apple store. No problems encountered thus far - works a treat.
on 24 September 2013
This VGA cable works perfect from my Mac Mini to my VGA Monitor and is cheaper than the Apple cable.
A+++++++++
on 20 October 2013
Plugged it in and it worked immediately. Kind of what I was hoping it would do. So yeah, works great.
on 12 May 2014
I've bought several of these over the past year or so. Partly because my graphics card needs these adapters for extra monitors. These are cheap and ship quickly.

In 3 cases now, around 3/4 months after using them in a pretty much static environment, they start to lose connection, sometimes the cable needs moving slightly to get picture back etc. After another week, it stops working alltogether.

It's cheap, and works well for that period of time. I'm not sure if I'd trust having one portable for your macbook though, I'm sure it'd wear out a lot quicker if it was being plugged in and out often.
on 4 December 2013
Have been using it for some time now and it works perfectly and it is clearly much cheaper than the original apple display port to VGA able.