5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
This is an excellent product for the price. It's really well made, can be used horizontal or vertical as a stand and also has the feature of 'sleep' when the cover is put over the screen.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product.!
Published 22 months ago by S. Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Protective and a good fit but heavy and bulky.
Published 19 months ago by Wayne

3.0 out of 5 stars Protective and a good fit but heavy and bulky., 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Asus Google Nexus 7 (2012 Model) Techstyle PU Leather Folio Case With Stand - Black by Terrapin
Yes I know I sound like I'm not sure what I wanted when I bought this case but now I am. After buying the Google 7 I was looking for a case to protect the screen if I dropped it. £100+ for a new screen on a device costing £180 is hard to swalow.So its a good case - covers very well and protects but its very bulky and makes the Google 3x thicker than it was. If you want protection its great but if you want to keep your G7 pocketable go for a lighter product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 24 Dec 2012
S. Robinson "Robbo" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

Overall I would definitely recommend this product.!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but make sure which model this is., 9 Jan 2014
M. C. Digby "Mark" (East Anglia) - See all my reviews
Excellent product in every way, but I did not realize it is the older model, since updated. Service and product excellent and as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect your Nexus, 16 May 2013
I bought this after I had to replace the screen on my Nexus 7, wish I had bought it before. All ports are easily accessible and the whole thing is well protected. My only complaint is there is no space for a stylus, if it had that it would be perfect, overall good value for money and I would have no hesitation recommending it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 10 May 2013
B Deed - See all my reviews
I ummed and ahh'd for a while over what cover to go for. This one seemed fit for purpose and i am very happy i went for it!

It looks, feels and is robust all the sockets align perfectly, though the volume control is a little hard to get at because i have stubby fingers!

At first i was concerned the stand would be overly flexible and repeated use would cause it to collapse, this has not been the case and the case continues to prop the Nexus up without sagging.

A (hidden) velcro tab holds the Nexus very securely and once in you can shake the case around and your Nexus wont shift a mil.

All in all a top choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asus Google Nexus 7 Techstyle PU Leather Folio Case With Stand-Black, 15 April 2013
Very good product. You have several positions it can stand at. With this its possible to see the screen at a comfortable angle and position.I like the way the screen comes to life when you open the lid to see the Nexus 7.
It is not very bulky when the Nexus is placed in and so it's easy to carry in your bag to work in my case.
It is worth considering buying this if you are looking for a good quality leather protection for carrying the Nexus 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful with stand, 23 Mar 2013
Good quality leather case and works well with stand option - can't really fault it; practical and loos good. Nexus fits in well with access to buttons at side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nexus 7 case, 24 Feb 2013
Excellent case, allows all connections and keys to be used and brilliant for the price. Sends nexus to sleep on closure and is the thickness of a small book .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present and great value, 23 Feb 2013
Bought this as a present and it fitted the nexus very well and was great quality and value for money. Recommended. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Dec 2012
Item is exactly as shown, good durable material, 3 different angles available and great price. It was a gift for someone and they were really pleased with it