on 4 April 2013
This book great and I have built a lot of cool structures BUT the blocks are from the computer version so I just use different blocks if necessary.

I have built a lot of the stuff that it is in it and my world looks awesome but it is for the computer and I have Xbox 360 .I just use different blocks.

My world looks awesome with different structures BUT the blocks are from the computer version so You should just use different blocks if you have the computer version.
on 30 March 2013
Some nice idea's, but some of the instructions were a bit hard to follow. There also isn't much space inside the houses when they are built. But other than that it's a good book.
on 5 February 2013
Epic!!!!!!!! I love this book. It is very helpful. I recommend it to anyone who likes playing on minecraft .
on 10 November 2013
I build all if these houses and I find them funky and I loved the decoration. It took two days to build everything and it was no waste of my time. I will have to ask for another house ideas book but this time for pc and not all versions. I love minecraft builds and this is my first book for builds. I thurelly enjoy it so next time I will ask for a more challenging book I have no more to say about this book. It's rate three because its not challenging Anough and you can't really show it off to our friends but the good thing is that it passed time and it was fun like its ment to be.
on 26 February 2014
I love this book because it shows you how to build loads of cool things. I love going on minecraft now because I know how to do new things. I would recommend this for anyone who plays on minecraft and loves to build. It is best for kids age 8+, or they might not understand what it means. AMAZING BOOK!!!!!!!!
on 9 January 2013
Really good and given me a lot of ideas, but one thing I would say is that inside the houses it is a bit small. Maybe if you do another book you could improve on the space. But I do highly recommend this book to those who need advice or ideas on houses and other builds.
on 11 August 2013
This book was a real treat for me
I got my kindle a month ago and my mum gave me 5 pounds to spend. I also play minecraft on my Xbox 360. I would like to send a shout out for Making.
YOU ROCK!!!
on 9 April 2014
Got this book as I was stuck for ideas about what houses to build in the town I'm building. Really got my creative juices flowing and made the place a lot better.
on 23 June 2013
Just Steve's house ideas are brilliant they are a collection of the best houses in minecraft they also work on Xbox 360edition get this now
on 18 July 2013
Very good and helpful for minecraft nerds like me but also helpful for amuter minecrafters so read please. 5 star definitely.