5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain!
Published 16 months ago by Windsor Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small not p to Standard
I ordered the size I have always worn for North Face products which previously fitted fine - this item was MUCh too small
and I really did not think it was worth the price charged and let down the normal excellent products.
The sender collected it from me this morning as I obviously returned it and now await my refund.
Published 15 months ago by heather stock

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute bargain!, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: NORTH FACE Women EVOLUTION TRIC JKT JACKET 2013 (Misc.)
I have been looking to buy one of these jackets, having tried one on in a well known high street store. I was impressed with the jacket, but not the price, so searched on line. Low and behold, Amazon came up with this option. I ordered the jacket Sunday pm, it arrived Wednesday 11.30am from Hamburg Germany! Well impressed with price and speed of delivery. Why pay so much more when you don't need to!! Even taking into account 9.95 postage I still made a considerable saving! 10/10 for all round service NORTH FACE Women EVOLUTION TRIC JKT JACKET 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour and fit, 23 Nov 2013
Love this jacket...love the colour and fit..not tried it out in rain yet tho....managed to get it for a good price too. Very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 16 July 2014
This review is from: NORTH FACE Women EVOLUTION TRIC JKT JACKET 2013 (Misc.)
I ordered this weekend and it arrived today (weds) I am usually a size 10 and I ordered a small and it fits perfectly. Great quality and I paid much less that I would have if I bought the one I saw on the high street. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best jacket!!!, 27 April 2013
I love it and it is worth the money,it keeps me warm and the colour is fab it fits me perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small not p to Standard, 10 April 2013