5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good
Published 17 months ago by GARY R LOVATT

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading, 8 Dec. 2013
Seamus Martin (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best of Martial Arts Business Daily: Keen Insights On How To Start And Run Your Own Martial Art School (Martial Arts Business Success Steps Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Mike Massie is probably the leading expert in the world on how to set up and run a profitable, independent, authentic martial arts school (as opposed to a risible McDojo). He has huge credibility in his niche, and anyone thinking of setting up in business in this sphere or expanding and already established dojo would be well advised to read everything he has written. This book is a good taster of what Mike Massie brings to the table. Even a few of the ideas he shares with readers will either save or generate for you the purchase price hundreds of times over. This is definitely a must-read for anyone in the business of martial arts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 11 Oct. 2013
I don't think I would recommend this book to any one, whether they were interested in martial arts or not It is far too general and anyone with a brain would have already covered the points made. That said it is good marketing on his behalf, because I wasted my money on it and he got more out of it than me. I would say if you want to research a business topic.......go to the library.