4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly talking rabbit - batteries included.
Blossom the Rabbit is one of 6 'join in and play' Blue Nose Friends. A medium sized toy, soft to the touch and very well made.

Published 3 months ago by JK

1.0 out of 5 stars useless
Took over a month to arrive after first lost were 'lost'. Arrived and didn't work, sounded like they had been run over by a car. Was offered a exchange AFTER they received the broken ones so didn't bother returning as I didn't have time to get a new gift. Not worth it.
Published 28 days ago by Pen Name

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly talking rabbit - batteries included., 15 May 2014
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Join In and Play My Blue Nose Friend Blossom The Rabbit (Toy)

Blossom's interactive and will chat to the other 'join in and play' characters. Just make sure you switch the toy on, there's a little switch next to the battery compartment, or else she won't speak. If that doesn't work then change the batteries (3 x AAA). Sit Blossom and friends close together, press a paw or squeeze their tummy and off they go. The toys are sensitive enough they know which of their interactive friends are close by and call one another by name.

The more toys you have in the series the more phrases they use and the longer they chat. Unfortunately, their speech is limited to just a few phrases each and only two of the toys in the group will speak at any one time. They don't all talk at once.

It's worth bearing in mind their plush fabric can't be washed because of the battery pack. You can wipe them down with a damp cloth but I really wouldn't recommend these toys for serious rough and tumble play.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute!, 13 July 2014
really sweet and calming, very much loved by my 5 year old at the moment. Really nice quality too! Took me a while to realise that it's set on 'try me' mode, and very happy it actually does have an off switch too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Excellent value for money.My friend was very happy as I bought it for her birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue nose bunny, 14 Jun 2014
Lovely bunny
Great value
Very soft
Great for the kids and speaks to his friends
Nice colour with the blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Much bigger then expected, 3 May 2014
Very sweet looking and soft to touch. Bought with another character for my 13 month old daughter and she loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, 8 April 2014
I wouldn't be happy with them if I'd paid full price, but as I got these at a bargain of 4.99 I'm happy enough with them, their interactions are quite limited, and their interactions with the story time bear aren't that interesting either, but my daughter is happy with them!

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 4 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars cute bunny great value, 18 July 2014
Bought for a friend to give to her grandchild. Excellent value for money as bought it when it was reduced. I bought three other kinds and they all worked and looked great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality service, 16 Mar 2014
I like the product and it was very good value for money, the only down side is, it says it comes with 6 or more phrases but it only seems to say three. But other than that lovely product and great customer service from the seller

5.0 out of 5 stars And they love spending time with the 'Friends' talking to each, 25 Aug 2014
Brought for my neice she loves it - brought both my daughters one too. And they love spending time with the 'Friends' talking to each other

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›