4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy
Great running shoes, feel brilliant and secure on mud. Not ideal for mixed terrain as you would not want to run on concrete with these for too long
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value...but not the shoe for me
Ok for the money, but nothing to write home about to be honest...feel a little wide on the fit, and a little chunky on the feet overall. I'm used to more minimal and highly flexible fell shoes, so maybe that's why I'm not keen on these. For the money though, fine for kicking about and walking the dog .
Published 10 months ago by A. Swift

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 15 Feb. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 30 Nov. 2013
Great running shoes for wet climates and in particular suited for running with the Hash House Harriers in wet climates and for scaling slippery slopes. Second best compared with another famous trail running shoes brand but good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 12 Nov. 2013
I ordered these more in hope than expectation - they arrived very promptly and I have now worn them twice going over various Scottish mountains in rain sleet and snow. They fit very well and the grip provided by the sole is easily on a par with shoes costing three times as much. The laces work well and in combination with warm and waterproof socks these shoes have kept my feet comfortable - if not warm. Well worth the money in my book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well, 28 Sept. 2013
Tbh while I agree with the sizing aspect of the previous review, if they didn't fit then they should've sent them back and got a new pair, sizing is not a product issue. So I would consider maybe going for the next half size up.

The shoes are comfortable and grippy, I've not had any of rubbing or soreness issues, then again my shoes fit me. All in I am pleased with the product.

They provide excellent support, an bought them on a friends advise. For the cost I genuinely cannot fault them, an im just about to run happily run 5k in them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb grip in the muddiest conditions, 6 Aug. 2014
I bought these shoes to compete in a Tough Mudder event. I wanted an inexpensive shoe that would give me good grip in mud. I was delighted with my choice. At the price it didn't matter if they were completely ruined at the end of the event (although they weren't) and the deep treads meant I didn't slip even once on the wet muddy ground. The only reason I didn't give them a five star rating is that the rubber material used for the soles is a stiff compound which means that they slip on shiny, hard surfaces quite easily, so not suitable for road running in the rain... But then, that's not what they're designed for...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 20 May 2014
I have just completed the Nuclear Rush 16k race with these. No blisters, both shoes stayed on and were very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy for the price, 16 Jun. 2014
A heavy, robust shoe for all terrain, that is great for the winter months. These shoes have a very deep (self-cleaning) tread, which though great for X country, are dodgy on smooth wet surfaces and pretty much like walking on tiles wearing football boots. At the price they are one of the best rail shoes I've worn and sturdy enough to last at least two winters

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value...but not the shoe for me, 10 Aug. 2014
A. Swift "adrian9585" (London UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars These are good value for money have already christened them on cross ..., 6 Oct. 2014
These are good value for money have already christened them on cross country run, but awaits a full on mud run for a final assessment but so far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars would be good value, even at twice the price., 5 Jan. 2015
excellent grip in wet and muddy conditions.
excellent value for money.

had mine for over a year, would definitely recommend them

More Mile Cheviot Trail Shoe Black/Blue