4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, full price a bit steep
Published 5 months ago by Sarah M

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this in a lightning deal and was really looking forward to receiving it. The original price of 59 I think and I bought it for 17 - what a bargain - not. Well, it was very disappointing. It was nothing special and even 17 I felt was expensive. It looked strong but it didn't have a solid bottom and wasn't the bargain I had hoped for!
Published 5 months ago by C. Archdale

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, full price a bit steep, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crumpler Messenger Bag Miss D. Flower, 42 cm, espresso (Luggage)
I bought this in December during the Black Friday deals week at a heavily discounted price. I'm delighted with it at that price but I certainly wouldn't pay the regular 59 price. It's good quality construction and has the perfect combination of straps and pockets for using as a travelling bag (which is why I bought it). It looks smart too but I think their full retail prices are a little brave !

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice, well made bag., 11 Jan 2014
A good roomy bag that looks nice and is as well-constructed as it looks. Crumpler have been making excellent bags for quite a few years now and they are known for making high quality bags which are well-designed and made from good materials. This bag follows this tradition.
Although I bought this bag for my wife, I can say that she enjoys using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift and they love it, 9 May 2014
Bought this bag as a gift and was very pleased at the quality.

The recipient was very happy to as a previous user of Crumpler and commented on the lovely quality and look of the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Mar 2014
J. Shaw (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for taking things back and forth to my work and I love it! Such a good price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great big bag, 19 Feb 2014
I like this bag a lot and use it to haul all my Sunday school things in it. I like that the inside is of wipe -able material and that it has a wee compartment on the front too! Great big bag and probably suitable to use for school or college as its of good size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crumpler Bag, 18 Jan 2014
Bought this bag as a gift - recipient has been delighted with this product. Good capacity, two lengths of carrying handles and is waterproof. Ideal for picking up the Sunday broadsheet papers and getting them home dry. Also good for taking swimming.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy customer, 4 Dec 2013
J. D. Turner - See all my reviews
Having recently bought this bag through black Friday deals and I am a very happy customer.

The bag is bigger than I had imagined and has two of the longer handles and two of the shorter handles, which personally I prefer. The zip pocket is ideal for storing the essentials in whilst the inside of the bag is perfect for everything else. its a good thick material with a waterproof lining and lovely design.

I don't think I would have bought the for the 59 its currently advertised at but defiantly worth more than I paid!

Many thanks Amazon.