on 28 June 2013
I received excellent services. I had to send the vest back, as I had order it in large when infact it was extreme large. The item has been exchanged, with a very fast and efficient manner. Excellent service.
on 12 December 2013
Brought for my husband and he never has it off, lovely and warm he doesn't like wearing coats so prefect and he has bought me one for Xmas I can't wait
on 7 April 2014
I've been wearing Northface gear for years long before they became mainstream so to speak and this is my 2nd vest amongst a Nuptse jacket, various rucksacks and base layers etc and the only downsides I've found so far are:

1 It loses the odd feather (A little annoying, same as jacket)
2 The zip gets stuck sometimes (Equally annoying, same as jacket)

but both of which I can live with so for me its still worthy of 5 stars
on 12 April 2014
Very good quality and really light!!!The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my son is size M and in this case the M size was big.Size S would have been better, but we decided to keep it anyway!
on 4 April 2014
Not long enough.
doesnt protect the lower back against cold
Good quality material
not very good for low temperatures in winter
on 3 April 2014
I found the M Nuptse Jacket very good value for money,It nice and warm.I am I chose the XL so I can wear a sweater under it.
on 29 January 2014
I love this top, very warm and is very comfortable.... the odd feather escapes but all in all would highly recommend
on 5 February 2014
Bought this for my son for Christmas, he had always liked them. He is very pleased with the vest and very warm!!
on 1 July 2014
Great vest really good price. It's the 2nd one I own so great for changing.
on 17 August 2014