4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sample
Good option to check you're ordering the right colour for a large pot- the small packs give you a good indication of which is the best colour to match your skin.
Good delivery
Published 20 months ago by Holiday

2.0 out of 5 stars Bare Skin Minerals.
After trying a number of mineral foundations I was expecting this product to be similar. However, when applied it was more like a powder effect which is exactly what I didn't want. I had hoped it would give a natural bloom but was disappointed. I tried it for a week but even friends and family thought the product made me look tired.
Published 14 months ago by christine thomas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Sample, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Mineralshack 4 MEDIUM SKIN mineral sample kit bags full cover foundation (Misc.)
Good delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Bare Skin Minerals., 25 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely purchase this before buying full kit., 19 April 2013
An excellent way to find the correct matching, colour for skin tone. Much better than standing in a shop under electric lighting.

2.0 out of 5 stars No point!, 16 Dec 2012
I know I was only a few quid but p even that I felt was wasted! The shades are more or less the same for all 4 'shades' so was not much use. Could not reccomend I'm afraid.

5.0 out of 5 stars A++, 24 Mar 2013
Samples were great to find out which one suited my skin. Love the way it made my skin feel, I would recommend this product A++++ thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea to try, 17 Mar 2013
I could not try this product out properly as the first touch of this to my skin made me extremely itchy. Probably OK if you don't have a reation to it.

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't use again, 20 Mar 2014
Didn't go on well, coverage wasn't good and looked patchy. Not the type of foundation I would use again so I'll stick to my normal cream foundation, but thought id give it a try.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bare minerals, 17 Feb 2014
The sample kit bags are just too small and the time you get your brush in there is hardly any left....They should be free samples

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 21 April 2014
happy that the samples were inexpensive and served their purpose. they saved me from making a mistake in buying the full size make up. The finish made me look somewhat like C3P0 from Star Wars. Great for halloween

1.0 out of 5 stars bare skin minerals, 12 Mar 2014
not worth the bother !! felt and looked like 1960 powder looked awful tried all colours nothing matched or looked good back to bb cream

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›