5.0 out of 5 stars record player
my dad love listening to his old records, clear sound good quality, great value for the money thats all really
Published on 21 Sep 2011 by andy

3.0 out of 5 stars buy a subwoofer with it......
Firstly, I must commend the service of the seller. Super fast and efficient, and the player was ludicrously well packaged. It looks great, and the player itself, being able to play all there speeds is a big bonus. My only criticism is the sound it produces is terrible. I mean, Terrible. It's like listening to an iPod in a tin can, 10 feet away. Luckily, you can connect it...
Published 22 months ago by John C

5.0 out of 5 stars record player, 21 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 31 Jan 2012
My husband wanted a record player for Christmas and after looking in nearly every electric store going I admitted defeat and realised I would have to turn to the internet. I looked at so many different players and read all the reviews I could find so I could make an informed choice and eventually chose this one. It arrived very promptly, exactly when they said it would and is very compact and doesn't take up much room on the shelf. The sound through the speakers is good but when plugged into the main speakers the quality is as clear as a CD. Absolutely brilliant and my husband is thrilled!

5.0 out of 5 stars great bit of kit, 22 Jan 2011
does everything it says on the packet. got it to play my mothers old albums. sound is excellent, even plays the warped disks. very good and a reasonable price would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Mar 2011
Bought this for my mother-in-law who wanted to be able to listen to her old records. It arrived very quickly and she is delighted with it. She can operate it easily and is enjoying using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Nov 2011
This is a fantastic record player, and I love it because the sound quality is great for the price, and also it is exceptionally easy to use. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 21 Nov 2011
very cheap price and not so bad turntable / the arm is a bit light and you can't set up the weight, but with a few tricks it's all OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars gemmaprint, 6 Jan 2012
Really pleased with this product. I bought it for my partner as a christmas present and he loves it. We were surprised about how good the sound is from the built in speakers... plus its really clear and crisp. Easy to use and a good size. Very pleased! Definitely recommend. If you did want a louder sound it can be plugged into speakers.

I was originally unsure how larger records would sit on there from looking at the picture - but they fit fine and play really well. We've tried various sizes on it so far and all have worked really well.

I did a lot of research on amazon looking at reviews people had written about alternative record players before buying this. If you just want a simple, straightforward record player with a good sound this is the one for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars little record player, 4 Oct 2011
I decided to get one of these in order that i could play all my 33s & 45s again, and its a great little machine for the price, cant knock it really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great value for money!!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Steepletone ST926 3-Speed Record Player/ Turntable/ Black - Free Flip Over Stylus (Electronics)
I bought this record player as a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday. He's really into his vintage records but had nothing to play them on. This record player has three speeds, which correlate to three different sizes of records, 33 (which is for the large album records) 45 (for the smaller A side and B sides) and 78 ( Which I have yet to encounter a record for).

You can set the spin to automatic so that when the need;e is lifted the turntable spins, or when it is back in its clip, when unused, it does not. This can also be put on manual so that the turntable spins all of the time.

I was a bit worried about sound quality and volume, due to other reviews, but I have not found this to be a problem at all, in fact the volume goes as high as any standard radio or speaker set. And I think the quality of the sound depends on the record you are playing, as we played a brand new record, and the quality was no different from an MP3 or CD.

All in all I would definitely recommend this record player, it is excellent value for money, looks nice, is lightweight, and is great fun to use, hope this review helps ! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest thing that has ever happened, 28 Dec 2011
My sister brought me this for christmas and since I opened it I have done nothing more but using it. I use to have a stereo but my dad got rid of it for some reason and I have nothing to play out so I decided to get a vinyl player. The delivery was pretty long but I have to admit it had to be pre ordered at the time because of all the Christmas request and stuff, so I don't blame them. But the delivery should be about 3 working days. It plays both 7 inch and 12 inch records so you don't have to worry. This is one of those thing that you can figure out yourself but the manual is there when you need it. It's really loud, it's light and it has a plug for your headphones. You can hear the record turn as it works and when you're listening but it really doesn't bother me. So yeah, if you're like me and others who are reviewing this and many other who wants a vinyl player, this is really worth having a look and buying.