Size: Biscuit Barrel|Change

on 15 December 2012
I bought this set a year ago, i had previously given it 5 stars but had to edit my review as 1 year on my lovely set of canisters are going rusty! especially the bottom - its even marking my worktop - im am very disappointed as they cost £28 the paint is also starting to come off the lids! im afraid i do not recommend this product anymore! :(
on 10 September 2013
When these storage canisters arrived I totally loved them, and still do visually. They are a perfect size and did look great in my new kitchen. I have washed the coffe canister a couple of times, since this is the one that I use most frequently, and rust has appeared around the rim of the canister and also on the lid handle. Couldn't be more dissapointed, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
on 2 December 2014
This is the second bin I want to return due to the lid warping for again, and geuss what the same again. Now trying to return it for a refund as it's not fit for purpose the site says I can't rwturn it, seriously hacked off. This is crap, I'm sure Jamie Oliver would not want his name associated with such a shoddy product.
on 19 October 2013
Very pleased with this bread bin because of its size and the breadboard lid is great. Looks good and has handles which are useful when moving it about. 10 out of 10 for design
on 31 January 2013
Fits nicely inside the Big Old Cake Tin when they are not in use - lovely finish on these tins and this is a very useful size for small cakes or a large/medium sized fruit or sponge cake - nice tight seal and it's just added to my range of blue and white ware, thanks DKB!
on 23 February 2013
Jamie Oliver cake tins are great quality, they look stylish and are airtight. I have purchased both the large and smaller tin and am pleased with both, excellent. The smaller tin sits in the larger one when not being used. I am confident you will not find better.
on 18 January 2013
Big but not massive - it won't take your Christmas cake with the decorations on - it's not as tall as the picture might lead you to believe. But the seal is brilliant and the item itself is very nice and matches the other containers that I've purchased in this range - blends in well with my eclectic kitchen.
on 9 January 2014
Really seals well, and biscuits are still fresh after three weeks. Holds plenty too.
Wish I'd bought one years ago, instead of throwing so many soggy biscuits and crackers away!
Really recommend it, and colour fits Into most kitchens.
on 13 January 2015
covering paint around the edges of these items that come into contadt with the bench quickly rubs off leaving bare iron that rusts and consequently leaves brown rust stains on thekitchen tops. not what i expected from such an expensive item!
on 29 May 2013
Beautifully made tins but i do feel they are just a little bit expensive. My wife is pleased as they do appear to keep produce fresh. The plate server in the large one is very useful.