5.0 out of 5 stars If I'm wrong don't you think I would know it?
I am fascinated at how pleased I am with my t-shirt. It makes me want to seek out companionship in others! Bazinga, it doesn't but the t-shirt is great! Yet again I have fooled you all with another of my classic pranks!
Published on 29 Nov. 2012 by Thekidneykid

2.0 out of 5 stars the colour fades after third wash!
I bought this for my husband as one of his xmas gifts since he is a big fan of big bang. the sticker colour faded away after the third wash, black becomes maroon brown, looks like a fake.
Published 13 months ago by Elida Sari

5.0 out of 5 stars If I'm wrong don't you think I would know it?, 29 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great t, 23 Aug. 2013
For any fan of the show this t.shirt is a must. Good quality fabric, size fits ok, looks good. BAZINGA

2.0 out of 5 stars the colour fades after third wash!, 7 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang Theory BAZINGA T-Shirt, 4 July 2013
Bought this shirt for my sons birthday, which is mid July. So obviously he is not aware that he has it coming.
Personally i'm more than pleased with the product. Good quality, very good delivery turnaround.
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tshirt, 14 Jan. 2013
Was bought as a gift. Arrived on time which was great( bit of a last min xmas present. Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Tee, 10 July 2014
Based on other reviews a went for a size larger but I went for extra large but i didn't need to a large would have been fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, very good fit...I can't fault anythign!, 22 Sept. 2013
Perfect fit and all the sizes are true to what they say, the t-shirt is amazing and such good quality. Very pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 Dec. 2014
This was for my son for Christmas - the fit was perfect but I did check the size guide before ordering as different makes cover different sizes i.e. I ordered the XL although my son usually has L - but on checking the size guide it was clear that I needed the XL to cover the same size! Overall an excellent product, packaging and delivery. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt, 10 Dec. 2014
I bought this top for my son who is a big fan of Sheldon. I bought it a bit big for him as he is only 13 years old and still growing. It is a fantastic red colour and I have washed it couple of times on a cool wash inside out and is still a vibrant red. It has only shrunk slightly but that is expected. Very pleased with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 14 Jan. 2015
After carefully reading the reviews I decided to order an XL-sized shirt. After receiving it, I let him fit the shirt and it's too large. I'm afraid that if I'll order a large the shirt will be too short, since it's a square shirt...
I got the order quiet quickly, which made me very happy (it was a Christmas gift).