Size: STD|Change

on 6 May 2015
Jacket is OK and looks quite authentic but the trousers are flimsy, see-through and absolute rubbish. The first time I wore them I sat down on the stairs to do up my shoelaces and the right leg ripped along the left thigh where the red & gold trim was (barely) attached. We managed to sew them so I could wear the costume that evening but was then late, and aIso had to wear a pair of white thermal long-johns so that bare flesh was not showing. I then both drove and sat very carefully for the rest of the evening but later two large rips appeared in the right leg, again where the red & gold trim was(n't). What these need is a solid pair of trousers with the trim attached to the outside, not just some white material that uses the poorly stitched trim as a seam to complete the trouser legs. I agree with the reviewer who suggested buying a decent pair of white trousers and sewing the red & gold strip to them. All-in-all, far too expensive for an OK jacket and crap trousers - this product is licensed by Freddie Mercury Music so should be of much better quality - he'd be turning in his grave if he knew that this rubbish was bearing his name.
on 20 September 2013
I ordered this product as we were having an 80's day at work. When I ordered it I was expecting it to be the usual "use once and throw it away" fancy dress costume. However it is of much better quality than I expected, I, along with the people who saw it were very impressed with it.

The one warning I would advice is that the standard size is a bit to big, I'm 5' 9" and it looked a few sizes to big but other than that I'm very happy with it.
on 19 May 2014
The costume arrived one day BEFORE the delivery window even started ! Straight away I unpacked it laid it on the bed and was pretty impressed. I slipped on the trousers put on a cheap plain white t-shirt and put on the jacket which was a very good fit. Ideal size if your 6ft and over 15st like me. Put on my Queen at wembley dvd and started mimicing Freddie's moves for the 80's fancy dress I was going to. Within 10 minutes the stitching on the trousers was coming undone on the the red stripe as the material is very thin and flimsy. Got my mother to sow it and it seemed ok. Buy a moustache to complete the outfit. I turned up at the pub and got a few shouts of wow as I walked in. As it was karaoke naturally I sang crazy little thing called love and later did one vision. During the latter my strousers split again in two different places ! It was a good job I was wearing my shorts on underneath ! Trousers are now beyond repair. Going to purchase a pair of white trousers or tracksuit cottoms and have the red/gold stripe sown on to them. Jacket was very good quality though. Slightly dissapointed.
on 30 April 2014
The Trousers are such cheap poor quality, they ripped all the way down the leg before I'd even left the house to go to a fancy dress party. If it weren't for the fact that I had no other option than to tape the trousers up from the inside in an attempt to keep them together for the night, I would have taken them off and sent them back.
The jacket is great quality, and I won the best dressed prize on the night, but the trousers are just crap, and £35 for just a jacket is very expensive.
All in all, I'm very disappointed as I will not be able to wear this costume again without sourcing another pair of trousers. As I said before, if I had another costume available on the night, I would have returned this product, having worn it, I now can't. However, I can say that it is not fit for purpose and I feel ripped off.
on 1 July 2013
As expected, delivered before expected, a great purchase for fancy dress outfit. Just trousers and Jacket, no vest included but not a problem to find.
on 13 April 2016
Ordered this up jacket far to small sent back refund was prompt and no problem After a bit of time to think reordered came a fay early the same as last time local tailor will alter jacket to suite me so well chuffed
on 30 December 2015
I bought this outfit as part of a fun day at work, apparently it was a Freddie Mercury day and we were all dressing up, it turns out the joke was on me and there was no such thing, they were trying to make me look like an idiot! Eventually they told me that it was a wind up, but this costume has come in handy on many occasions.

Great quality, feel and looks great.
on 17 November 2015
The jacket was fantastic but the trousers were very disappointing, the first pair split but I had no trouble with getting an exchange but the second pair also split down the leg seam as well, so I purchased a pair of white trousers and sowed the red stripe down the seams and got a fantastic outfit. The trousers which were XL were only an L size
on 9 December 2013
A friend and I brought two of these for a live performance on stage (2 songs). We weren't doing anything too energetic (I was playing the piano and he was singing) but by the end of our set both of our costumes were ripped to shreds. They look the part and arrived quickly but only really good for one-time use.
on 26 June 2014
I bought this product it arrived. The pants was white and the jacket was custard. I thought Mercury was silver but is ok i is putting it on my chicken legs for the use of foil then the kitchen window won't get full of grease and i have to wash it with that rubber thing.