Price:£115.99+ Free shipping

on 25 September 2015
Could not tune the tv in at all so now am sitting with no tv..
VINE VOICEon 1 March 2013
I've had this set in my bedroom for a few months now and it's really very good. It's easy to put together (click both bits of the stand onto the screen, plug the wires in and switch on) and goes through an easy set up routine so you don't need to spend an age deciphering the manual to get the set to tune itself in and set up the picture to your preferences. Take a few minutes following the on screen instructions and you're ready to go. The picture is sharp, the colours are fabulous, the remote effective and the functions easy to use. Features like the TV guide are not pretty or innovative but are wonderfully clear and easy to read so I can forgive the dull, monochrome design employed. At the very least the blacks are black and the whites white: colours and the contrast between light and dark are what they should be and this makes the Philips set a joy to watch.

It is such a shame it is not also a joy to listen to. I thought my last bedroom set, an elderly Samsung LCD, had poor sound but this manages to be even worse: it's quiet, tinny and quite pathetic. To make matters worse the volume control does not affect the volume on the audio out: it's not a normal headphones socket and pressing mute or volume up/down does nothing to the sound, to adjust the headphones volume you've got to press [home] > setup > TV settings > Sound > Headphones volume. Not only is this utterly pointless, it's also silly and time consuming. The practical upshot of this inefficient design is you really need speakers with their own remote control.

I should make clear I bought this television with quite a substantial sale discount which has affected my view of the product: it is well worth what I paid for it, even with the audio flaws, so I rate it highly.
on 26 November 2012
Philips 22PFL3207H 22-inch 1080p Full HD LED TV with FreeViewBought at £150 as an Amazon Black Friday deal, down from £229, but think would only have been happy with it at around £70! Returning it for a refund, due to quality. Since read that it's worth trying to use PC speakers to improve the tinny sound. Just discovered that Which Magazine have recently done a review on small TVs, covering sound quality, which may help me choose better one. Even the picture wasn't really good. It moves through channels and programme guide too slowly. Remote is very lightweight, without a strong signal, even when standing directly in front of TV. There wasn't anything I great about it.
on 3 August 2013
it is a good quality product. Images r clear...sound quality is great. It shows all the freview channels. small and compact.
on 8 February 2016
Tv broke after 3 weeks
on 8 December 2012
Bad design, weak blurry picture and rubbish sound. I only bought this in the flash sale for £140 and I'm still gutted. This is way worse than an older similar sized HD Ready Samsung Tv that I bought a couple of years ago. I thought Full HD would be better, well its not. Do not buy this TV.
And for the lack of VESA mounting? WTF, the instructions tell you to drill holes in the rear casing, so you screw self tapping screws straight into plastic??? I've done this as I needed to wall mount, but will lead to an interested conversation should I have to return as faulty. ( and this did work out fine, apart from the ridiculous protruding power chord....)
on 22 April 2014
Nice product
on 24 June 2013
Ordered this product on 21/06/13, arrived next day, unpacked and set- up in 30 minutes. Really first class service from Amazon and also 5 stars for the Phillips TV. Would recommend this product no problem, I am sure all other similar Phillips products would have same set-up as this one which was so simple to follow.
on 15 February 2013
This is one of the best prices around for a great television set. I have checked a lot of other stores, online and in person, and Amazon has the best deal for this Phillips model. The t.v. has an energy star, very bright picture, and excellent quality. It's also lightweight and the LED screen is amazing.
on 10 December 2012
Philips 22PFL3207H offers a quick installation process, which allows selecting one of the available configurations to tune the sound and the picture quality fast. The results are very disappointing, which might explain some of the bad experiences reported here. Fortunately there is another extensive menu, only accessible through the remote control, which allows you to access all TV functions and tune picture and sound properly. The TV offers a HD picture both in TV mode and in PC monitor (unless PC mode is activated somewhere in these detailed menus, text quality if very poor). The so-called "smart sound/smart picture/quick picture and sound" features sound clever but the output is poor. Speakers are at the back so sound improves if you place it close to the wall or against some other surface. In TV mode, I was able to find all Freeview TV channels and radio station available in my area in Kent using an indoor aerial Telecam TCE2001 *Ricabillity reviewed* Amplified Digital Freeview Indoor TV Aerial. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase, taking into account that I bought it at the Amazon sale and use it as a second TV and, mainly, a PC monitor.

See one answered question