on 8 August 2013
Larger than I expected and very pleased with purchases. Will get some nice tartan ribbon and make a tag - job done!
on 21 February 2013
I bought couple of these for Xmas.they looked great under the tree and gave it a nice touch. Would def buy again.
on 7 December 2013
It stinks, literally. Also it didn't come with any string to tie it together as shown in the image on site.
on 7 January 2015
Looked good and did the job on Christmas morning. Father Christmas found them okay. A slightly loose weave but seem strong enough. Were a bit hairy and strongly scented of hessian so I hung them up outside for a day in the air and they are now fine. I recommend them and think they should be good for several years.
on 11 January 2014
Ordered this one but they had sold out, but got an email to say I could either have a refund or purchase the one that says Happy Christmas. So had that one, it looked great as I also purchased the ribbon that says do not open until 25 December. Everyone commented on this.
on 17 January 2016
Wasn't expecting these sacks to quite so 'hessian' have seen other sacks and they must have been 'treated'
These sacks made me sneeze and made a bit of a mess. Not sure what I expected?
on 5 November 2013
I absolutely love this item.
It's bigger than I expected too.
Looks the part & is good quality.
Can't wait to use it at Christmas!!
on 16 December 2014
Funky smell, but once aired and febreezed it looks amazing. Bigger than it looks, but not difficult to bulk out with shredded red paper.
on 14 December 2013
This sack was the perfect item for holding all of my grandsons christmas presents. I would recommend it to anyone for christmas time.
on 5 July 2015
went down really well with the recipients (13 & 17) who handed them back after Christmas so that they can be used again next year!

See one answered question