5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good CPU
I have bought three of these, 2 for mini towers and one acting as a server and without overclocking the windows benchmark records at 7.2. No problems so far so I give them a good rating.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. M. Warren

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT for gaming
I feel like such a boob. If i was doing this again I would totally buy and i core 5 because the gaming aspects the processor is the bottle neck and It doesn't handle corel painter at all when you are painting.

good for the price

Published 10 months ago by cool dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good CPU, 12 May 2014
Mr. M. Warren "Mike B Warren" (Richmond North Yorkshsire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a beast, 3 May 2014
This review is from: AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor (Personal Computers)
First quad core processor I have used in my life, and wow this cpu is fast. The intel equivalent may be faster in benchmarks, but it is more expensive and in the real world of using a computer you tend to not notice it. I would definitely recommend this CPU for Budget Gaming pc builds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Budget CPU, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor (Personal Computers)
Really impressed with this CPU, got it delivered for 46 and I've overclocked it to 4.5ghz and it gets a 7.3 score from windows index.

5.0 out of 5 stars windows perfomance 7.2, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor (Personal Computers)
I have bought one and without overclocking the windows benchmark records at 7.2 using a Gigabyte 78LMT-USB Motherboard using the motherboard graphics windows 7 64bit 12gb of ram and 1tb hard drive graphics was giving me the low end score of 7.4 added top of the range graphics card as a test and i achieved windows top score of 7.9 .Not into over clocking personally and did not over clock to get this score as one mistake and its a waste of money and would you really achieve much with the highest score

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CPU!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor (Personal Computers)
Brilliant processor! I've over clocked it to 4.6ghz using a h100i, it's a brilliant processor. I would recommend buying a new cooler though, as stock is quite noisy - especially under load.

5.0 out of 5 stars New lease of life, 2 April 2014
This review is from: AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor (Personal Computers)
I bought this cpu to go in one of my own destop computers.It lives up to its reputation that is for sure.
It is very well made and packed up well so as not to get damaged on delivery.This product was delivered on the day it was meant to be very happy indeed

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor (Personal Computers)
I got this because of the price and it works well but i recommend spending the extra bit to get the 4100 which is slightly faster.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT for gaming, 13 Sep 2013

good for the price

I can run coh2 and rome total war 2 on medium with some settings on ultra but it is the bottle neck and the problem is if i was switching to intel I would need to buy a new motherboard :(

AMD FX-4130 4 Core Processor